Should you or Shouldn't you, tip your preloader?

I give my helper all the small bills like 5 n 10s whenever I get bigger bills. My jumper always gets between at least a hundred bux n 200 at peak. Lil Jedi mind trick to play with your jumper to motivate them and keep them in the game, throwing some cheese their way lol. But on the real I take care of my jumpers at peak cause I do honestly appreciate their help and effort for the team to get er done efficiently and safely.
Can I be your helper?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
In my center

I love when they use drivers as helpers sometimes. I jump at the opportunity to get top rate driver pay and shut my brain off for the day. They actually do this a few times a year in early November!!!!
November 1st if I believe correctly their allowed to use helpers now. Bring on the ot so daddy can finish strong for the rest of the year lol. Feels like ive been on vacation here for the last month and a half with the 8pm curfew here. Which im not complaining about cause its been GRAVY, and getting home at a decent time and body has felt a lot better from not getting DIK-WHOOPED like a mother everyday lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I give my helper all the small bills like 5 n 10s whenever I get bigger bills. My jumper always gets between at least a hundred bux n 200 at peak. Lil Jedi mind trick to play with your jumper to motivate them and keep them in the game, throwing some cheese their way lol. But on the real I take care of my jumpers at peak cause I do honestly appreciate their help and effort for the team to get er done efficiently and safely.
Throw your loader a little cheese this year....you ocd mo fo! 20 bucks won't break your wallet...lmao

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Every once in a while youll get a preloader who actually cares, totally gets it, has commonsense, and a good work ethic and the ability to make changes on the fly with the load. So in other words what im trying to say is you have a better chance of hitting the powerball or getting hit by lightning before that happens lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Every once in a while youll get a preloader who actually cares, totally gets it, has commonsense, and a good work ethic and the ability to make changes on the fly with the load. So in other words what im trying to say is you have a better chance of hitting the powerball or getting hit by lightning before that happens lol.
Maybe...but getting handed a package, walking to a house the drive pointed to and leaving it at the front door....don't exactly take common sense either....lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Throw your loader a little cheese this year....you ocd mo fo! 20 bucks won't break your wallet...lmao
If they cared then I would and if it weren't a different loader 3 days of the week because these idiots don't have enough competent preloaders that make it to work everyday lol. They bring a loader out of the woodworks to load trucks, im just like I aint never seen this cat before working here lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If they cared then I would and if it weren't a different loader 3 days of the week because these idiots don't have enough competent preloaders that make it to work everyday lol. They bring a loader out of the woodworks to load trucks, im just like I aint never seen this cat before working here lol.
You don't have that chubby chick loader anymore? She get fired? lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Maybe...but handing a dude a package, point at a house and say front door, go....don't exactly take common sense either....lol.
Yeah but that sumbitch is hustling for 8 to 10 hours and 250 stops and dealing with the weather also so they definitely deserve something for that. Makes my day easier with a good jumper. Little extra cheese to keep them motivated, hey I aint got no problem with playing that Jedi mind game to keep them hustling lol. W O R D lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You got snippy snipped J? lmao
I DONT LOVE THEM KIDS lmfao. All about the gravy train baby. You know me not programmed by society to have kids like everybody else. Which theres nothing wrong with as long as you want kids and don't feel pressured by others to do it or what society tells you, you should do lol.