Shoulder harness seat belts, seats and jump seats safety concern called in.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Federal law will always supercede state and/or provincial law--except in Arizona.:wink2:

We better act NOW to ensure the seat belts and the fire extinguishers meet the minimum legal standards, but 20 million illegal aliens are exempt. Maybe UPS should quit paying taxes and then they'd become exempt from following the legal regulations too.

blue efficacy

Wild west law will always prevail. I'm glad I live in Arizona. :happy-very:
If all illegal aliens disappeared from America tomorrow, I don't think any of you would like the result.

But hey, they don't look like the rest of us and they speak a funny language. Gee, they gotta be bad, right?

And trickpony, they are a hard working people that can in fact tolerate the cold. They exist up here, one of the coldest parts of the country.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
If all illegal aliens disappeared from America tomorrow, I don't think any of you would like the result.

But hey, they don't look like the rest of us and they speak a funny language. Gee, they gotta be bad, right?

And trickpony, they are a hard working people that can in fact tolerate the cold. They exist up here, one of the coldest parts of the country.

Why? What would be the result?

Regardless of what they look like of how they speak, allowing people to live here illegally is still illegal and it costs the taxpayers a lot of money. Why should the taxes of legal citizens (including ones that look and speak different) be used to support illegal immigrants? It makes as much sense as forcing you to allow strangers to live in the house you pay for.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why? What would be the result?

Regardless of what they look like of how they speak, allowing people to live here illegally is still illegal and it costs the taxpayers a lot of money. Why should the taxes of legal citizens (including ones that look and speak different) be used to support illegal immigrants? It makes as much sense as forcing you to allow strangers to live in the house you pay for.

I think what he is referring to is the work done by illegal aliens. There aren't many Americans who would be willing to do the work that they do for the wage that they are paid. There also aren't many Americans who would be willing to pay what it would cost for fruits and vegetables if farmers had to pay a more competitive wage.

trickpony1

Innerstate-
Who pays for the illegal drugs and the damage caused? You, me and everyone else.
Who pays for the health care for these people? You, me and everyone else.
Who pays for the babies these people have that become naturalized citizens just because their mother was on American soil when the kid dropped? You, me and everyone else.
The whoring of America is costing everyone whether you choose to accept it or not.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
I think what he is referring to is the work done by illegal aliens. There aren't many Americans who would be willing to do the work that they do for the wage that they are paid. There also aren't many Americans who would be willing to pay what it would cost for fruits and vegetables if farmers had to pay a more competitive wage.

Americans would do it, just not for illegal alien pay. Who did it before these jobs were done by illegals? Yes, tomatoes and apples would cost a little more. If I double or triple my yearly produce expense it would add up to a few hundred per year. Whats it cost each of us to have millions of non tax payers using the American system for free? It's simple economics, not racism.

Keep um, make um pay taxes and shut off the flow.