Shovel ready 2.0

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Joe Biden " WE CAN DO THIS BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT DOESN'T WORK"

If you would engage your brain you would realize he is talking about lessons learned from the H1N1 pandemic. tRump brain-dead-arse-kissers just mindlessly follow their racist-in-chief in his claiming, "who knew? it was invisible."

Except yesterday the stable genius claimed he knew all along, which boggles my mind in thinking......

THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

Oh wait, he did do something.....he said it was only 15 cases which would soon be only 2 then zero, he then claimed it was another democratic hoax and started fund raising off that!

Our current "war time president" in action folks!

El Correcto

god is dead
If you would engage your brain you would realize he is talking about lessons learned from the H1N1 pandemic. tRump brain-dead-arse-kissers just mindlessly follow their racist-in-chief in his claiming, "who knew? it was invisible."

Except yesterday the stable genius claimed he knew all along, which boggles my mind in thinking......

Oh wait, he did do something.....he said it was only 15 cases which would soon be only 2 then zero, he then claimed it was another democratic hoax and started fund raising off that!

Don’t you have some old white man that poisons Mexicans with radioactive waste and bankrupts colleges to go support.
Trump will never be that based.

Up In Smoke

How'd that work out? LMFAO! You :censored2:ing dip sh it.:happy2:
"Crimson Contagion" was developed after H1N1 and used during SARS and Ebola to identify the government's shortcomings during national heath scares. The Trump administration ran a 9 month mock event in 2019 to prepare for such an event. How we doing?

Mutineer

How'd that work out? LMFAO! You :censored2:ing dip sh it.:happy2:

When it can be adequately explained why California, with outrageous taxes and "the world's 5th largest economy" is crying poverty and begging Trump for Federal funding while simultaneously disobeying Federal law regarding sanctuary states.

I wonder how THAT negotiation is going to work out?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
When it can be adequately explained why California, with outrageous taxes and "the world's 5th largest economy" is crying poverty and begging Trump for Federal funding while simultaneously disobeying Federal law regarding sanctuary states.

Fake news will keep us up to the minute on this point.

MAKAVELI

Who's crying poverty and begging Drumpf for federal spending?

Non sequitur

Joe Biden " WE CAN DO THIS BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT DOESN'T WORK"

telling
Sorry in advance

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Joe Biden would have never shut down travel from China or Italy. If his feeble brain was in control things would be way worse than they are now.