Show Uncle Mattie Some Loving

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey, Team!! I have changed my mind and want all of you to take the SFA! All of those responses regarding this great company and our wonderful leadership should be POSITIVE!! We can't make the magic happen without YOU!

I did it , specific on these question
=> If other company paid the same with FDX will you stay or go ? my answer => I'll go ASAP .
=> Do you proud to work for FDX ? => I dont know .
I hope they got it . :peaceful::peaceful::peaceful::peaceful:

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
You were much kinder to them than I would be (if I still took the useless SFA) on the 'proud to work for FedEx' question. Honestly, what the hell is left to be proud of these days?

dezguy

You were much kinder to them than I would be (if I still took the useless SFA) on the 'proud to work for FedEx' question. Honestly, what the hell is left to be proud of these days?

My answer has been strongly disagree for years now. Unfortunately there are still many purple kool aid drinkers out there who think Express is the cats ass and are proud to work here...

DontThrowPackages

Ill show love. Thanks to DRA, I've paid off my car and a credit card, with one card to go. I can't believe how much Overtime DRA has created. Here we were, the whole time, tweaking our routes down to a science all these years and along come DRA and says, we need to drive in circles more. For a long time now, we've been flowing it stop for stop. The only time not being to break route to get an early closer then we'll drive back to the stop we left off at and continue on. So thanks again for this system. Comments about getting off the clock, gone. Comments about needed to take early cut, gone. But you know what the kicker is? Slowly but not too much in a pushy way, some managers are saying, If you think you can do it faster your way, " I not going to stop you". LOL, no thanks, Ill lose money if I do that.