Show up on time, Give it my all and what does UPS do???

H

harley vulkrie

You could do something about it.

Sure! Please do! I emailed cheryl yesterday to delete my account. I would like nothing better. I'm guessing she probably doesn't b/c my thread is the only one getting attention lately. It's the only one with any truth to it.

Dr.Brownz

That's funny turd, did we talk in person, or something? Last I checked you couldn't detect tone over a forum post. Do I have an attitude? IDK would you have an attitude if you got lied to or do you just take it like a good little boy? Hmmmmm......I suspect the later. All you life long UPS workers are hilarious. Happy New Year to you . I love you all. :youreright:.....I'm just an old, whiney, little byotch boy that's ripe for the pickens cuz I'm new. Guess I deserve my job at Mc Donalds flipping burgers. I have no doubt that all you keyboard warriors would change your tune if we were to meet in person. Sitting back in your recliner that you purchased at Ollies on your laptop or tablet that you borrowed from your daughter must be a rewarding way to spend the evenings. I suggest reading some non fiction, self improvement books and then perhaps you'll understand morals, ethics and why on earth you would ever put up with the mistreatment that you do day in and day out.

I myself, am not reporting to work tomorrow b/c they have no work for me to do. Guess I am a sucker for believing a man 10 years my senior that I was hired for a permanent part time position. Oh well, he's the one that has to live with being a spineless , cowardly liar. I myself, have greater things in life to accomplish. Why? bc I am a man of value and am way better than this job. Happy New year everyone. I will miss the friends I've made on Brown cafe, but since I guess I don't really work for these guys anymore then it's time for me to move on and abandon the forum. Best of luck to all of you in 2017. This world is filled with abundance and wasting any more time venting on the forum would be a waste of precious energy. I have moved on, accepted my fate of being used like a piece of toilet paper and flushed down the toilet. At least, in the future, I won't have to deal with liars in HR and insecure sups in my hub nor listen to derogatory comments, or dispute my paychecks, or sneak my 10 minute breaks or pay my union dues. Oh and I will get to take my family vacation this summer too. Won't have to wait a full year. Peace. Don't worry the package car door won't hit me on the way out.8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

PS.....do i return my picture ID or do I keep the souvenir? Thinking Maybe I will be called back for next peak:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PPS I did meet some nice, cool people while I was working at the hub. I will say the individuals that have been there the longest were some of the nicest and most honest. I will miss them
Do you not get that they have fluctuations in volume and might not need as many people some days? you can file for one day of unemployment. Do you understand that they will let you work again when they have more volume ?(or people take vacations/sick/injured)

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Do you not get that they have fluctuations in volume and might not need as many people some days? you can file for one day of unemployment. Do you understand that they will let you work again when they have more volume ?(or people take vacations/sick/injured)
But. But .but HR didn't say that to him

PT Car Washer

Kinda like the the Full Timers and the Drivers in the HUb......complain....complain.....complain
But at least they did not quit. There is a lot of uncertainty right now with route cuts and volume projections that are nothing more then a wild guess. Consider yourself lucky you are not in a supervisory or management position where your Peak performance is being evaluated for consideration for your next assignment. You could just hang in there and see what happens in the next month or two, or just quit and try something else. Us losers chose to wait it out.

H

harley vulkrie

Listen mr ox. I have been corned in a package car with 5 supervisors wanting me to "become one of them" then a driver came in brought me some knee pads. I don't feel uncomfortable. trust me

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Sure! Please do! I emailed cheryl yesterday to delete my account. I would like nothing better. I'm guessing she probably doesn't b/c my thread is the only one getting attention lately. It's the only one with any truth to it.

Why do all you new guys get so upset on here that you want to delete your account all the time. At least @BrownJake takes it and attempts to swing back

H

harley vulkrie

But at least they did not quit. There is a lot of uncertainty right now with route cuts and volume projections that are nothing more then a wild guess. Consider yourself lucky you are not in a supervisory or management position where your Peak performance is being evaluated for consideration for your next assignment. You could just hang in there and see what happens in the next month or two, or just quit and try something else. Us losers chose to wait it out.

I haven't quit. They just won't return my phone calls cuz I am calling them on their BS and lies