Show up on time, Give it my all and what does UPS do???

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Sure! Please do! I emailed cheryl yesterday to delete my account. I would like nothing better. I'm guessing she probably doesn't b/c my thread is the only one getting attention lately. It's the only one with any truth to it.

I'll delete it if you want. You could probably do okay if you stick around, but that's up to you.

millenial.jpg

H

harley vulkrie

I love you guys. I may not be a UPS employee and in the union, but I definitely feel the Unity with all of you. You are all my brothers and I am ready to pay my dues!

Box Ox

I love you guys. I may not be a UPS employee and in the union, but I definitely feel the Unity with all of you. You are all my brothers and I am ready to pay my dues!

Like Cheryl said, you might want to stick around. Most of us understand the kind of stuff you're going through as we were PTers too. It's angering and frustrating. All in how you decide to handle it.

H

harley vulkrie

WE could rent a Uhaul and we could pretend we were loading off the rollers during peak, all hot and sweaty. I could build a wall so nobody could see and Cheryl and Turd could bring the black crayons.....what happens with the black crayons stays in the van!!!

H

harley vulkrie

WE could rent a Uhaul and we could pretend we were loading off the rollers during peak, all hot and sweaty. I could build a wall so nobody could see and Cheryl and Turd could bring the black crayons.....what happens with the black crayons stays in the van!!!

Only question that remains is are we gonna do it in FL1 or RDR????

haller

That's funny turd, did we talk in person, or something? Last I checked you couldn't detect tone over a forum post. Do I have an attitude? IDK would you have an attitude if you got lied to or do you just take it like a good little boy? Hmmmmm......I suspect the later. All you life long UPS workers are hilarious. Happy New Year to you . I love you all. :youreright:.....I'm just an old, whiney, little byotch boy that's ripe for the pickens cuz I'm new. Guess I deserve my job at Mc Donalds flipping burgers. I have no doubt that all you keyboard warriors would change your tune if we were to meet in person.

Are you 6'11 500 lbs?