Show up on time, Give it my all and what does UPS do???

H

harley vulkrie

....."We don't need you today. Go Home!!!!"

Hired as a Permanent Part Time Employee!!!!!! Left my family early yesterday to arrive to work on time (3am) and that's what I am greeted with this morning. Got sent home and reprimanded by a supervisor like it was my fault for showing up. :censored2: you UPS!!!!!!! I hope you go out of business!!!!

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I dropped some knowledge on the seasonal guys and ladies on Friday. They all were told they would be permanent. Only 1 out of about 30 is still here today. Pretty scummy thing to do, but I suppose its the only way they can expect someone to last a month

Turdferguson

Just a turd
....."We don't need you today. Go Home!!!!"

Hired as a Permanent Part Time Employee!!!!!! Left my family early yesterday to arrive to work on time (3am) and that's what I am greeted with this morning. Got sent home and reprimanded by a supervisor like it was my fault for showing up. :censored2: you UPS!!!!!!! I hope you go out of business!!!!

Everyone who works there went through this. Did you think you were special because of your work ethic or ability

Edd Orion

I don't recall ever being sent home as a casual driver. The key was showing up to work dressed and ready to go and finding a senior driver who wanted the day off.
I had a driver that I did that with, after I while, I did their route so much, customers thought I was their driver and the actual driver was the sub

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I don't recall ever being sent home as a casual driver. The key was showing up to work dressed and ready to go and finding a senior driver who wanted the day off.
When I first went full time I had to DQ myself because I was lowest seniority one out of the group and I wasn't getting any hours. Plus it was a pretty big pay cut between the hours I was getting either double sorting, air driving and Saturday air driving. And as a new part timer my first January after peak it was spotty when I would work

When I first went full time I had to DQ myself because I was lowest seniority one out of the group and I wasn't getting any hours. Plus it was a pretty big pay cut between the hours I was getting either double sorting, air driving and Saturday air driving. And as a new part timer my first January after peak it was spotty when I would work
It was always slow till around Easter. No internet shopping back then.