Show Us The Taxes, Or Trump Must Be "Russian"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Let's hold Trump to the same standard to which he held Obama, and insinuate that he is a Russian operative unless and until he releases his long-form income taxes for public inspection. Trump got the spotlight with his Birther movement, which insisted BHO was not a US citizen, and therefore, could not be President. Mr. Obama complied, and Trump has admitted he was in error. In the meantime, Trump gathered immense publicity and credibility among Right Wing conspiracy theorists who claimed BHO was a "Muslim", "Manchurian Candidate", and/or working "for Islam" amongst many other unfounded accusations.

Another requirement to be President is that they not be beholden to any foreign power, particularly a hostile foreign power like Russia. Trump releasing ALL of his taxes could help put those rumors to rest, but he won't do it? The obvious answer is that there is something to hide that would severely damage Mr. Trump, like owing Russian financiers millions of dollars, or involvement in Russian projects that would be a definite conflict of interest. During the campaign, Trump claimed he couldn't release his taxes because he was "under audit", which is probably a lie. Hasn't the audit ended by now?

Trump claimed the campaign was "rigged against him" and that releasing his taxes would also be used against him, but then he also said that "there was nothing of interest" to the public in those tax forms.

Campaign is over, Donald. You won. So turn over those tax forms and supporting documentation....LONG FORM, so we have all the facts. This way we will know you're completely honest and have no compromising ties to Russia.

If you don't, we know you're working for Putin and Russia. Let's see those taxes. Otherwise, we will investigate you and eventually force them to be made public.

Same deal, different candidate. Trump is fair game, and is probably a traitor. He'd do anything to "win", including selling-out his own country.

newfie

upload_2017-1-1_18-11-23.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Oh, so you're OK with Trump being a disloyal American. He won, get over it Snowflake! He needs to prove he isn't in bed with the Russians.

All he needs to do is show his taxes. Can't do it? Guilty.

Speak to the topic instead of trying to derail it, like Trump does. He wants everyone to stop hounding the Russians and move away. Why is that? Just show us the effing taxes, then we'll move on.

There's something he wants to hide from the public, yet he wants to be our President? Umm..no effing way. No 1040EZ's either...the whole deal.

Gear

Parts on Order
Even if he shows his taxes and proves, "He isn't in bed with the Russians", people like you will just focus on something else.

The Cold war is over. Islamic terrorists are the present enemy. I personally wouldn't care if he had any business ties with Russia. I would care, if he accepted or gave money to any disgusting muslim country.

wkmac

Why not just pass a law that sez to run for President your total annual income over the last 10 years can't exceed $150k annually and you've only filed a 1040EZ these last 10 tax years.

Seems to me to make this law makes all this "show us your income tax return or else" narrative an irrelevant exercise and we can move on to something else.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Taxes prove loyalty .
Where is that written down ?

Налогов доказать лояльность клиентов
Где это написано ?

Big Heavy Package Handler

I'm just curious how seeing Trump's tax returns have anything to do with ties to Russia. Also, HILLARY made the birther thing a bigger issue than Trump did.

And holy :censored2: wkmac please don't tell me you're serious. Taking away someone's liberty to run for president because they make more than 150,000 a year. You people are absolute lunatics. Move to Venezuela.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm just curious how seeing Trump's tax returns have anything to do with ties to Russia. Also, HILLARY made the birther thing a bigger issue than Trump did.

And holy :censored2: wkmac please don't tell me you're serious. Taking away someone's liberty to run for president because they make more than 150,000 a year. You people are absolute lunatics. Move to Venezuela.
If you have a problem with freedom of speech maybe you're the one who should move.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I haven't paid taxes for 2 out of the past 5 years,..and I ain't a billionaire. Everything I paid in was returned, plus a little more. Circumstances change every year,..therefore this is a very fluid statement
I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with is keeping that a secret while you're running for and sitting as president.

He's hiding something or he would have released the returns. That's all there is to it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Even if he shows his taxes and proves, "He isn't in bed with the Russians", people like you will just focus on something else.

The Cold war is over. Islamic terrorists are the present enemy. I personally wouldn't care if he had any business ties with Russia. I would care, if he accepted or gave money to any disgusting muslim country.

No. We need to see the taxes in order to ensure we haven't elected a Russian operative who is somehow beholden to them. Trump wants everyone to stop snooping around, because he's afraid of what will be found.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with is keeping that a secret while you're running for and sitting as president.

He's hiding something or he would have released the returns. That's all there is to it.

This. Why not release the returns if there is nothing to hide? The answer is obvious.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I haven't paid taxes for 2 out of the past 5 years,..and I ain't a billionaire. Everything I paid in was returned, plus a little more. Circumstances change every year,..therefore this is a very fluid statement

Great. You're not the POTUS. Trump will be. See the difference?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

BS. The claim that Hillary started the Birther deal is all FAUX crap. Trump went with it and blew it up into as big of a controversy as he could. All designed to curry favor with Conservatives convinced Obama was some sort of Muslim.

newfie

This. Why not release the returns if there is nothing to hide? The answer is obvious.

it is . another snowflake thread by another snowflake begging for something to rewrite the inevitable.

guess what Trump won and you cant change it no matter how my hissy fit threads you create.

Non sequitur

To insinuate Trump hasn't payed any taxes is stating the obvious. He even said it's your stupid laws that allows it Mrs. Clinton, which you did nothing about because both parties belong to the same country club. The laws are written for the rich nothing new here. Just like most business regulations are written to create a barrier of entry for smaller companies that can't afford the higher cost. Obama don't care health insurance was written by the insurance companies, that's why most folks have sh-- insurance.

newfie

To insinuate Trump hasn't payed any taxes is stating the obvious. He even said it's your stupid laws that allows it Mrs. Clinton, which you did nothing about because both parties belong to the same country club. The laws are written for the rich nothing new here. Just like most business regulations are written to create a barrier of entry for smaller companies that can't afford the higher cost. Obama don't care health insurance was written by the insurance companies, that's why most folks have sh-- insurance.

don't feed fdx's delusions. this thread is a another one of his many desperate snowflake moments.