Show Us The Taxes, Or Trump Must Be "Russian"

upsgrunt

Didn't hear the outrage when Obama locked all his past information, and has still not released it.
Must be a black/white thing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If I could get away with out paying taxes, I would.

We already know Trump evades taxes. His returns show where his money went and to whom he is indebted. You know, like Russian financiers who lent him money when nobody else would because of Trump bankruptcies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We already know Trump evades taxes. His returns show where his money went and to whom he is indebted. You know, like Russian financiers who lent him money when nobody else would because of Trump bankruptcies.

Evades or takes advantage of the tax laws, much like both you and I do?

upsgrunt

...unlike his scholastic records...

And his law records
And his scholarship records
And his passport records
And any records of any friends he ever had

He did produce that birth certificate that a 4th grader could have done a better job of faking, so he has that still going for him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We will never see those returns nor will future candidates feel compelled to comply with that unwritten rule.
You're wrong. Future candidates will release their tax returns, just like every other candidate besides Trump has for decades. Trump is hiding his returns because he is a coward who is ashamed of the way he has lived his life.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're wrong. Future candidates will release their tax returns, just like every other candidate besides Trump has for decades. Trump is hiding his returns because he is a coward who is ashamed of the way he has lived his life.

Yes. Almost everything Trump has criticized others for he is guilty of himself. His foundation is a sham, he produces nearly all of his Trump brand items off-shore, he will not release his tax returns, and he is anything but transparent.

A quick fact check will show anyone who cares to take the time that a high percentage of what he says is either and outright lie, or factually incorrect. He tells one audience one thing, and then goes across town and says something entirely different...the mark of a demagogue

When will his "Face In The Crowd" moment occur?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And his law records
And his scholarship records
And his passport records
And any records of any friends he ever had

He did produce that birth certificate that a 4th grader could have done a better job of faking, so he has that still going for him.

Sure. Is that what Hannity told you? Obama won't be President on January 20th, so Trump needs to release all of his records too, right? All of his Russian financier friends, old girlfriends, Melania's pimp etc.

newfie

Sure. Is that what Hannity told you? Obama won't be President on January 20th, so Trump needs to release all of his records too, right? All of his Russian financier friends, old girlfriends, Melania's pimp etc.

why cant screw it up any worse then Obama. which reminds me is it ok if trump blames Obama for 8 years like Obama did bush.