Shuttle work

Dttocs

Can a combo Shuttler get bumped by a FT package car driver or a exception air driver
Yes.

Why? The combo position is not part of the shuttling combo job but asked to cover once in a while. Theres a FT who is interested but has his own start time 8:30-7ish. Can they bump me? What about an exception air driver who has been driving for 4 years who "technically" has more on toad experience and diad training?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why? The combo position is not part of the shuttling combo job but asked to cover once in a while. Theres a FT who is interested but has his own start time 8:30-7ish. Can they bump me? What about an exception air driver who has been driving for 4 years who "technically" has more on toad experience and diad training?

Does @upschuck know about this
Experience with the toad?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Does he have more senority than you. That is all that matters