sick amusement

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Back when we still handled cash for COD's, I delivered a set of halide grow lights COD to a guy who was obviously stoned. He went into a back room to get the money, and came out with a wad of bills that was sticky and REEKED of skunky buds. He was dealing; all the bills were mixed up and in small denominations, and he was just putting them into the same bag he pulled the buds out of. That evening I had my manager count the bills and initial the turn-in envelpe before I dropped it in the safe. The money still reeked, and he got a funny look on his face but he didnt want to say anything and admit that he was familiar with the odor.

DS

Fenderbender
getting back to the original theme of sick amusement,Is there any other drivers like me that use the ninja driver release technique at resis where the people are crazy?I do it all the time,park 3 doors down,try to be so quiet that the doberman cant even hear me.I dont care if they are visible sitting at the computer,I'll go extra lengths to avoid contact.

Upslady20

I hate the houses where you have to make human contact and the stench of the dogs or cats inside just burns your eyes.. I try to hold my breath the whole time they are signing thinking they are going to notice I am about pass out and that the tears running down my face is from the stench in their house...
How do people live that way:sick:

FromBluetoBrown

haha stealth mode, thats what we used to call it when I was in high school. I would pile my friends and my girlfriend in the car drive to the local make out spot cut the lights off, creep up to the picnic tables and benches and then flip the high beams on and watch all the people making out and having sex run for the woods. Yeah I know we didnt have anything better to do

soberups

I hate the houses where you have to make human contact and the stench of the dogs or cats inside just burns your eyes.. I try to hold my breath the whole time they are signing thinking they are going to notice I am about pass out and that the tears running down my face is from the stench in their house...
Especially when they also come to the door with a lit cigarette. The house is dark---the curtains are drawn---and the house is a putrid tomb of dirty litterboxes and full ashtrays. And they sign the DIAD with yellow fingers while they are hacking phlegm...:whiteflag:

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
getting back to the original theme of sick amusement,Is there any other drivers like me that use the ninja driver release technique at resis where the people are crazy?I do it all the time,park 3 doors down,try to be so quiet that the doberman cant even hear me.I dont care if they are visible sitting at the computer,I'll go extra lengths to avoid contact.

Thats too funny. I delivered to a retirement community for a few years. There was this one 75 year old woman that always wore a minidress and chased the UPS drivers. I would always cut the engine and coast to within 3 houses . Then sneak to her house and hightail it out of there. Unbelievable!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
That was funny. I was crying!!!
And we know what a bong is not because we ever saw one, but we did watch Cheech and Chong, didnt we all:smart:???????????

Science fiction or not it is still funny as hell. Don't you guys ever read comic strips just for a laugh?
Sorry, thought I had replied to this already. LOL
Yeah, I thought it was funny too. The science fiction came in with some of the terminology used, I have no freekin idea what some of those words really mean. I do know enuff to know what they relate to though.

soberups

Sorry, thought I had replied to this already. LOL
Yeah, I thought it was funny too. The science fiction came in with some of the terminology used, I have no freekin idea what some of those words really mean. I do know enuff to know what they relate to though.
Lets just say that, in a previous life (high school and college) I *might* have had some first hand knowledge of the design, manufacturing specifications and operational characteristics of a bong.:childish:

JustTired

free at last.......

When I was a youngster (late sixties), I used to deliver groceries. I had a house where the old woman living there had more cats than I ever seen in my life. Talk about stench.

Had another old woman who had chickens running all over the house. It was bad, but not quite as bad as the cats. Both caused the old gag reflex to kick in.

Back to UPS........ever deliver to houses that had so much junk in them that there was no more than a path from room to room? I always thought that if those houses ever caught fire, it would be days before they could ever put it out. Heck.....I have had yards that were the same way. They'd be hard-pressed to get a firehose close enough.

Driver release is a god-send when it comes to places like these.

Back on topic.......I've had a few places over the years where the wall of smoke hits you when they open the door. Funny, but the next several stops always seemed to come off without me remembering them!:happy-very:

Lets just say that, in a previous life (high school and college) I *might* have had some first hand knowledge of the design, manufacturing specifications and operational characteristics of a bong.:childish:
I guess that's what I get for not going to college til I was in my 30s. I was an adult and "grownup" and responsible at 17.