Sick of hearing from customers, "working late, huh?"

JL 0513

My easy solution to the OP..........stop working so late.

I don't see anyone finishing at 4:30. For some reason the public relates sunlight with their definition of late. Part of the point of the thread.

Just like those idiots that dress based on the calender rather than the weather. That always gets me. You see some nut wearing a winter coat when it is 60° out just because it is December.

ManInBrown

Along with winter's short daylight comes this constant comment from customers. It's one thing if it's after 8, but I'm hearing it in the 5 o'clock hour. Just because it's dark doesn't mean it's late people. I don't have bankers hours like you. So for 3 hours a day I have to respond. I often say "always". In July, if I have a long day and it's 8pm I never hear it. Because it's still light out.

What do you guys say?
Totally agree. It gets annoying after a while. I usually don't even respond. Pretend like I didn't hear them say it

Cementups

Box Monkey
You're using comman core aren't you?

201411_1459_deedh.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Along with winter's short daylight comes this constant comment from customers. It's one thing if it's after 8, but I'm hearing it in the 5 o'clock hour. Just because it's dark doesn't mean it's late people. I don't have bankers hours like you. So for 3 hours a day I have to respond. I often say "always". In July, if I have a long day and it's 8pm I never hear it. Because it's still light out.

What do you guys say?
Ka-ching

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I don't see anyone finishing at 4:30. For some reason the public relates sunlight with their definition of late. Part of the point of the thread.

Just like those idiots that dress based on the calender rather than the weather. That always gets me. You see some nut wearing a winter coat when it is 60° out just because it is December.
I see that at work all the time. Some of these idiots i guess dont watch the weather channel or local news forecast. Im still rockin shorts over here on the east coast lol.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Almost mid 40s brotherman, not easy as you get older lol. 16 down 11 to go lol
Ok pops...lol have they given you your special handtruck with built in walker and dual bottle holders one for your citracal and the other for your protein meal replacement drink.... Maybe a little bell to warn others you are sneaking up behind them...lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ok pops...lol have they given you your special handtruck with built in walker and dual bottle holders one for your citracal and the other for your protein meal replacement drink.... Maybe a little bell to warn others you are sneaking up behind them...lol
Not yet but good looking out though dude lmfao

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not yet but good looking out though dude lmfao
Yep you are approaching the age where you can pinch a hot milf on the ass and they consider it "cute" not "I'm going to kick you in the nuts then mace you in the face then call the cops and then file a restraining order... Lol

Cementups

Box Monkey
Yep you are approaching the age where you can pinch a hot milf on the ass and they consider it "cute" not "I'm going to kick you in the nuts then mace you in the face then call the cops and then file a restraining order... Lol

You're just peanut butter and jealous. I can't wait to hit that age :D

Anthonysg0113

I don't want to be finished at 4:30, I like overtime.