Sidney Powell Rolls Over

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_7315.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your tinfoil hat is too tight. It’s cutting off circulation to your brain.
I did not present a conspiracy theory.
You know they didn't verify the ballots the Trump campaign was asking to be verified. You don't have to believe they were invalid ballots to understand that fact.

You repeat this silly recount narrative again.
Why do you pretend to be stupid? You know we've had this conversation before kiddo.

newolddude

You know they didn't verify the ballots the Trump campaign was asking to be verified. You don't have to believe they were invalid ballots to understand that fact.

Why do you pretend to be stupid? You know we've had this conversation before kiddo.

Since you’re the legal and political expert, explain to us how Powell flipping is bad for Democrats.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Since you’re the legal and political expert, explain to us how Powell flipping is bad for Democrats.
Is there a reason you want me to present an explanation for a theory you just invented?

You just came up with it so why don't you explain your conspiracy theory?

Every day with you it's one ridiculous strawman after another.

newolddude

I don't think Sidney Powell is the big "get" some liberals think it is.

She's all bluster and hot air. She's Roger Stone without the cocaine and the private sex swing clubs. I don't think she has much to offer in the way of true substance.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I hope Sydney Powell and Lin Wood both get what they deserve for lying. Both are a disgrace. Shame Democrats don’t come against people on their side for lying but then I guess they would have no one to stand behind.

Next Day Err

The election was rigged, bro. You’ve got to believe me, bro! Believe me bro, PLEASE believe me!!!

Next Day Err

And part of the deal with Powell for the charge reduction is that she'll testify against her codefendants. Sounds pretty typical for a RICO case.

She probably wouldn't have done the deal if she thought they couldn't get a conviction on the felony charges.
Too much logic.

newolddude

And part of the deal with Powell for the charge reduction is that she'll testify against her codefendants. Sounds pretty typical for a RICO case.

She probably wouldn't have done the deal if she thought they couldn't get a conviction on the felony charges.
A lot of people assumed she would never roll over and would go through a trial tight lipped: even to the point of going to jail if needed.
Yet here she is now, rolling over and singing like a canary.