SIGN IT

Thebrownblob

Strike Update Meeting is fine. Do that. Post the minutes online.
Doesn’t get a group of people together, who may not have got together you have part-timers full timers, everyone out talking to each other because we all have the same goal. It’s hard to get that across in a meeting, hell, it’s hard to get it across on Brown café. Those exercises of togetherness are useful.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Doesn’t get a group of people together, who may not have got together you have part-timers full timers, everyone out talking to each other because we all have the same goal. It’s hard to get that across in a meeting, hell, it’s hard to get it across on Brown café. Those exercises of togetherness are useful.
Peak pool season. No time for that. Just post the minutes online.

Thebrownblob

Peak pool season. No time for that. Just post the minutes online.
I don’t even know what you’re talking about there, but every single one of the old guys who thought it was stupid (myself included) has been talking about it all week. And every newer union member is excited and ready if necessary.

Thebrownblob

not me , maybe one of the runners that crashed last week ..
🧔‍♂️✊
We’ve had 20+ years of non-participatory Unionism by union members an at UPS and it has gotten us where we are now. Being in the union requires being active otherwise you get the kind of leader ship at locals and the international who just don’t care. I’m all for getting people involved, however possible.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
We’ve had 20+ years of non-participatory Unionism by union members an at UPS and it has gotten us where we are now. Being in the union requires being active otherwise you get the kind of leader ship at locals and the international who just don’t care. I’m all for getting people involved, however possible.
I agree brother
✊🧔‍♂️

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He’d rather go play and splash in the pool like a kid than join his union brothers showing solidarity …it is what is 🤷‍♂️ he’s scared
🧔‍♂️✊
Cut me some slack! As it is, we missed two weeks pool time being away on vacation! Add to that the price of pool maintenance. Chlorine is expensive. Plus the wife just bought new outdoor furniture. Summer is short!