Sign on

watdaflock?

"Starting June 28, use [email protected] as your login and your current UPSers.com password on UPSers.com & UPS Go."
The long version......

UPS’s technology evolution continues. Last year we introduced the Service Management Center (SMC) – a self-service tool for technology help. This year we’ve all become Zoom experts.

Now it’s time for a couple more changes to enhance security and consolidate resources.

What you need to know

1. Starting June 28, you’ll log in to UPSers.com and UPS Go using the new Azure Active Directory ID (Cloud ID). This is your [email protected] and current UPSers.com password. You can read more about Azure below.
  2. If you don’t know your employee ID, ask your supervisor or local H.R. representative.
  3. On Aug. 1, inside.ups.com is retiring. Components within the site, including the SharePoint site directory, will be still be available, just in a new location – the Job Tools section on UPSers.com.
What is the Azure AD (Cloud ID)?

Some UPSers have had a sneak peak at the new Azure Active Directory (Cloud ID) authentication platform and maybe haven’t realized it. If you’ve been asked to log in through the Enterprise Management Access platform using your [email protected] and UPSers.com password for certain UPS applications like Box, Zoom, and SMC – that’s Azure AD (Cloud ID).

Starting June 28, when you access UPSers.com you’ll be prompted to log in with your Azure AD ID (Cloud ID), which is [email protected]. A second screen will prompt you for your current UPSers.com password.

UPSers around the globe have asked for fewer IDs and passwords, and this is a step in that direction. The Azure AD (Cloud ID) solution not only helps simplify ID management but also helps tighten security.

After the migration, when you navigate from UPSers.com to other applications that have migrated to Azure AD (Cloud ID) authentication, you’ll no longer need to log in a second time.

However, employee self-service tools in the U.S. (W-4, direct deposit, etc.) will require a second login until the H.R. systems are updated later this year. You should continue to use employee ID and your current UPSers.com password to access these tools.

In addition, the View Paycheck system in the U.S. will have a new URL/link so existing, saved bookmarks will no longer work.

UPSers.com is migrating to Azure AD (Cloud ID) the weekend of June 27-28. During the transition, portions of UPSers.com may become temporarily unavailable. If you use UPSers.com to link to applications for your day-to-day work, you can prepare by bookmarking direct links to the UPS apps you need in advance.

Not goodbye, just a relocation

For almost 25 years, inside.ups.com has been a part of a lot of UPSers’ daily routines. The site is a gallery of corporate news, SharePoint directory, technology help and much more.

But now, it’s time to say goodbye.

The inside.ups.com homepage will be retired Aug. 1, but the components within the site, including the SharePoint site directory, will be still be available, just in a new location – the Job Tools section on UPSers.com.

Domains under inside.ups.com (acc.inside.ups.com, bia.inside.ups.com, and more) are not planned for retirement and will still be available.

For more information, be sure to follow future articles in the new technology site area.

Ups2020

When I login with my work ID this what I get we can't find an account with that username but tell you to login with employee number, but takes me to in.microsoftonline.com

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
When I login with my work ID this what I get we can't find an account with that username but tell you to login with employee number, but takes me to in.microsoftonline.com
Go into your browser history and clear out everything. It will reset your browser and stop the redirecting

Fido

I tried that. It keep taking me to a microsoft log in thing. Seems like that same problem as @Ups2020 is having. I know my employee number is right?
You aren’t clearing everything then. Wipe the entire browsing history. Cache, passwords, everything. One of those is keeping record of the redirection to the Microsoft login. Clear them all.

Fido

I literally had the Microsoft redirection happen to me 3 months ago trying to access my Gmail one day. I cleared my entire history (everything) and it was gone.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I literally had the Microsoft redirection happen to me 3 months ago trying to access my Gmail one day. I cleared my entire history (everything) and it was gone.
Nope, tried it. Same thing.

Good job UPS. No way I should have to get involved with a third party to access my own stuff. Might be time for another class action lawsuit.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nope, tried it. Same thing.

Good job UPS. No way I should have to get involved with a third party to access my own stuff. Might be time for another class action lawsuit.

35DB1927-B26D-487A-A9A1-63239A6D23CC.gif

Call Raj give him all your passwords he’ll make it work

ON3/\L

I logged it and it worked as normal. It seemed as if it was saying to use your ups jobs login from your original application if it changes. However, I haven’t had to do that yet

Wally

I logged it and it worked as normal. It seemed as if it was saying to use your ups jobs login from your original application if it changes. However, I haven’t had to do that yet
You put in your employee number or email? I tried to login on pc and phone, both go to the Microsoft link.

Overpaid Union Thug

Typical UPS. Just as everyone gets used to using something they just have to go make changes. Probably a group of IT guys and a web designer trying to justify their existence. Meanwhile.....customers are still complaining that the shipping website is often a little complicated.

Wally

Typical UPS. Just as everyone gets used to using something they just have to go make changes. Probably a group of IT guys and a web designer trying to justify their existence. Meanwhile.....customers are still complaining that the shipping website is often a little complicated.
Will the union do anything? This is our access after all.

Overpaid Union Thug

Will the union do anything? This is our access after all.
Doubt it. I didn’t have any trouble getting in myself. It’s just frustrating having to constantly go through this. Most people use multiple devices nowadays that have a wide range of apps and software. Seems like you can’t ever go more than a few days without some update disrupting your daily life. LOL