Signed delivery notice

Brownsocks

Just a dog
That kinda :censored2: is why I don't ever touch talking doorbells anymore for signatures. Getting screamed at by doorbells for being unwilling to throw my career away so they could get their wine got old real quick. I just knock loudly and act like I never heard anything if the doorbell tries to talk to me.
Weak. I would rather deal easily with confrontation and possibly get my stop off. I hate Ring cameras too, but when youve already decided, I'm not waiting 5 minutes, I'm not signing for you, I will be back tomorrow, or it's going to the AP, then it's pretty basic.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Yeah ..I had the similar attitude till I was delivering to a lady with a Down syndrome child. She worked 3 jobs and couldn’t be home for her daughters meds …you’ll understand someday young puppy .

I hope you’re never faced with that same situation
🧔‍♂️✊
Then 3 jobbed mom can have many things in place to get her stuff without any one having to interact with little corkie. Seems the responsible thing on her part

Customers have a duty, obligation, or resposibility, to be present for or to have in place means to recieve their stuff. We have many options avaiable.

Hell, i dont even have sympathy for the old people who "need there meds".

It is cardboard, and i dont care whats in it.
If its sig required, sign. If its adult sig, show me id and sign. You get treated the same. Wether you tip or not.

Ive been told several times theyre not MY customers.

Time to start selling the many services avaiable to the customer for alternate delivery options and sig on file options.

Youll understand one day young buck

Michael Scott

If someone signs a notice for a non over 21 package, i just take a picture of both sides of the notice and leave it. If i ever get in trouble for it ill quit doing it but i doubt i ever will. For over 21 packages i never do.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
If someone signs a notice for a non over 21 package, i just take a picture of both sides of the notice and leave it. If i ever get in trouble for it ill quit doing it but i doubt i ever will. For over 21 packages i never do.
So you admit to forging a signature? Package gets stolen, they file a claim, you lose your job.
Never trust customers, or your bosses.

Michael Scott

I mean i have photo evidence that they signed for us to leave the package. I know no one in my center has ever been in trouble for it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Signature required always requires a signature in person.

On a side note, the whole problem with the new info notices is it doesn't give you a place to let the customer know if they can sign the back of it or not to accept a package. If you check the signature required box in the back it doesn't specify if it has to be in person or you can use the info notice. I always choose the adult signature required box on the back when a signature is required in person to try to be less confusing to the customer.
Once again, the crew in charge of creating the new delivery notes never actually worked as a driver and failed to get input from the people that actually have to use what they came up with. Just add this to the list of failures like the diad that does not work in the rain.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Then 3 jobbed mom can have many things in place to get her stuff without any one having to interact with little corkie. Seems the responsible thing on her part

Customers have a duty, obligation, or resposibility, to be present for or to have in place means to recieve their stuff. We have many options avaiable.

Hell, i dont even have sympathy for the old people who "need there meds".

It is cardboard, and i dont care whats in it.
If its sig required, sign. If its adult sig, show me id and sign. You get treated the same. Wether you tip or not.

Ive been told several times theyre not MY customers.

Time to start selling the many services avaiable to the customer for alternate delivery options and sig on file options.

Youll understand one day young buck
You probably still turn your truck off to stop complete stops and afraid of backing distance…you’ll grow a set someday boomer 😉

now go shine your shoes
🧔‍♂️✊

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I mean i have photo evidence that they signed for us to leave the package. I know no one in my center has ever been in trouble for it.
Hey, do you. I write on ifo notice that a physical signature is required. We were told after COVID not to sign for customers. I work as directed.
Customer "I never signed that paper".*

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
4131646m0GuZGd0.gif

Hot Carl

Hey, do you. I write on ifo notice that a physical signature is required. We were told after COVID not to sign for customers. I work as directed.
Customer "I never signed that paper".*
Yeah, I’m always startled while browsing various UPS-themed forums at how relatively common the practice of signing for customers seems to be, even post-COVID. That’s an automatic walk to the gate in my building for dishonesty/falsifying records.

21Savage

This is actually a good question. Our info notices are effing dog sh**. Customers keep signing the back but there's no way to check signed notice anymore. So why tf is there even an option for a customer to sign the back?

And recently on business stops it keeps asking for signature or "signed notice". What effing notice? I didn't leave a notice!!!

And. SOMETIMES that ish happens on resi too. Signature or "or signed noticed" for a freaking dr surepost package.

Last edited:

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Why am I not allowed to be afraid of Covid anymore regarding customer signatures?

it’s an extremely deadly illness that has killed hundreds of thousands , FROM A BAT THAT ESCAPED A LAB IN CHINA !!!

lololol yeah ok , whole thing was a hoax …
🧔‍♂️✊