Signed delivery notice

twotwofour

Infonotices are not meant to replace a signature for a signature required package.
The signature part on the back is for.. um, hmm i forget

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

If a package says signature required on the label it’s a condition of the shipper and it needs to be signed for in person, no exceptions. SDN is for company required signatures like high claims or apartment buildings that are too sketchy to DR.

DriverNerd

Signature required always requires a signature in person.

On a side note, the whole problem with the new info notices is it doesn't give you a place to let the customer know if they can sign the back of it or not to accept a package. If you check the signature required box in the back it doesn't specify if it has to be in person or you can use the info notice. I always choose the adult signature required box on the back when a signature is required in person to try to be less confusing to the customer.

Hot Carl

::ring ring ::

@MECH-II : Yo brah , you want ur wine left behind the house

Customer: HELL YEAH MY G THANKS

😎✊
That kinda :censored2: is why I don't ever touch talking doorbells anymore for signatures. Getting screamed at by doorbells for being unwilling to throw my career away so they could get their wine got old real quick. I just knock loudly and act like I never heard anything if the doorbell tries to talk to me.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
That kinda :censored2: is why I don't ever touch talking doorbells anymore for signatures. Getting screamed at by doorbells for being unwilling to throw my career away so they could get their wine got old real quick. I just knock loudly and act like I never heard anything if the doorbell tries to talk to me.
You’re not legendary..it’s ok

🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Yeah ..I had the similar attitude till I was delivering to a lady with a Down syndrome child. She worked 3 jobs and couldn’t be home for her daughters meds …you’ll understand someday young puppy .

I hope you’re never faced with that same situation
🧔‍♂️✊

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I scanned 120 pieces into the wrong pickup account once. You're not even in the same hemisphere as me.
I went to grab like 90 stops one Saturday I volunteered to work and accidentally scanned every package in as a misload instead of building manifest.