Signing a production sheet for going slow.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
With a big dip.

Spit on their shoes.... and yell "Roll Tide" !!

I couldn't resist. :biggrin:
I’m sure I’ve said this on here before but my best moment ever was in the middle of getting yelled at I grabbed the sups coffee cup off the desk and spit in it...him and the steward both just got these dumb looks on their face and kept talking...roll damn tide!!!!!!!!

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I’m sure I’ve said this on here before but my best moment ever was in the middle of getting yelled at I grabbed the sups coffee cup off the desk and spit in it...him and the steward both just got these dumb looks on their face and kept talking...roll damn tide!!!!!!!!

I'll take "things that definitely happened" for $200, Alex.

Big Babooba

I was getting a warning letter once and the center manager asked me if I would sign it. I told him no. He said that he thought is was disrespectful of me to refuse to sign a warning letter. I told him that I thought is was disrespectful of him to give me one.

dudebro

Except in cases of theft or violence, we dont fire PTers. All the turnover stems from them just not coming to work anymore so we send a 3day letter. Once in awhile one is nice enough to tell us they quit.

I have only fired 2 people in the past. Niether one signed anything. Had a paper trail w/dates reviewed with employee. Refusing to sign doesn’t help keep your job.

Dr.Brownz

lets say if one night I go slow and I come in the next day and they make me sign a sheet showing that I didn’t meet production could they use that to eventually fire me if they really wanted too? It’s just at times both my trailers get so busy that I can’t keep both of them down and the business manager and other supervisors and employees keep downing me about that I feel like that they eventually will. I just got down about it and had a bad is all and that’s why I went slow. Also when I load my trailers I usually load at a steady pace knowing that they will go up and I think they are interpreting that as me going slow and don’t care will they use that against me if they want me gone?

Don't sign anything like that again

Daf

They can hold you to a standard and terminate you if you don’t hold up the standard you agreed to. Or even if you don’t agree to anything, you’re admitting guilt by signing.
Keep in mind that this “separate agreement” is a violation of our contract.

35years

Gravy route
I have only fired 2 people in the past. Niether one signed anything. Had a paper trail w/dates reviewed with employee. Refusing to sign doesn’t help keep your job.
Refusing to sign won't cost your job either, or any discipline . Also, if you need to sue to get compensation for an unwarranted termination, not signing strengthens your case.

Sign your DVIR and your DOT record. That is all.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Refusing to sign won't cost your job either, or any discipline . Also, if you need to sue to get compensation for an unwarranted termination, not signing strengthens your case.

Sign your DVIR and your DOT record. That is all.

We no longer have to sign our DVIR unless there is an issue with the vehicle.