Since I'm slowly being canceled/silenced....

quad decade guy

I'd like to thank those who have somewhat supported my ideas/me at times....

I don't don't know when I'll be totally moderated out of existence so, thanks for on topic conversations.

It's tough to wade through the human debris. I plan to carry on until canceled/silenced.

Thanks.

I don't don't know when I'll be totally moderated out of existence so, thanks for on topic conversations.

It's tough to wade through the human debris. I plan to carry on until canceled/silenced.

Thanks.
Wow, sucks to be you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Thanks.

not sure how this place will operate without your wit and wisdom
No really
hope you’re cancelled sooner rather than later

oldngray

nowhere special
Winston.png

rickyb

Thanks.
its part popularity contest part actual rules. sometimes you have to :censored2: up and learn, sometimes u dont deserve it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Thanks.
You sound like Iron Guts back in the day. What's next, a boycott, your own private thread?
upload_2019-2-19_21-7-4.png