Since I'm slowly being canceled/silenced....

newfie

I'd like to thank those who have somewhat supported my ideas/me at times....

I don't don't know when I'll be totally moderated out of existence so, thanks for on topic conversations.

It's tough to wade through the human debris. I plan to carry on until canceled/silenced.

Thanks.
what were you spanked for ?

quad decade guy

not sure how this place will operate without your wit and wisdom
No really
hope you’re cancelled sooner rather than later
what were you spanked for ?
He’s clueless has no idea if he was or not
Actually I don't know.....

But it's happening....it just started one day about 2 weeks ago.....

However yesterday my access cleared up but my posts are all mod pending.....

There has been no PM or any indications as to why. I have asked and was told(once) there have been no changes to my account.

I guess it could be an attack from the outside......I don't think so.

Otherwise my computer system works perfectly.

I will say that if a Mod was a Liberal Democrat.....I could see politics influence my situation.....If so, that's just not right. Also, if I'm being censored because that Mod doesn't like me......That's not right either. Their are some pretty despicable pieces of trash on BC. They seem to have a free hand....Like above^

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

There has been no PM or any indications as to why. I have asked and was told(once) there have been no changes to my account.

I will say that if a Mod was a Liberal Democrat.....I could see politics influence my situation.....If so, that's just not right. Also, if I'm being censored because that Mod doesn't like me......That's not right either. Their are some pretty despicable pieces of trash on BC. They seem to have a free hand....Like above^

Idk dude. I made a pretty big fool of myself. A lot. Before I even got into politics. I was pretty rude to all the mods and rude to @cheryl herself.

If they dont have a problem with me I dont see them having a problem with you. Especially regarding politics.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Yes it must be an evil Liberal! So sad to see the world get to someone like this.

hriThcBWJcmBQy5wfN.gif

The big package

Right into the recycle bin where liberals and snowflakes will put a new chip in your brain and send you back out into the world because you need to fall in line !!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Have you told the FAA dr about your delusional conspiracy theories? I’am sure they’d like to hear about them
CF369F48-D01C-4621-8DF3-A3AB0923F723.gif

El Correcto

god is dead

I doubt the democrat mods on here censor you for political reasons. I sit here and throw every insult I can muster at democrats, they just mostly ignore me. Occasionally give me a smack on the wrist and delete entire pages of threads of me just being a flaming dick to people.

newfie

maybe one of the admins will reach out to you and explain it, I'm sure its not for your politics or the rest of us would be in the dog house too

It will be fine

I doubt the democrat mods on here censor you for political reasons. I sit here and throw every insult I can muster at democrats, they just mostly ignore me. Occasionally give me a smack on the wrist and delete entire pages of threads of me just being a flaming dick to people.
The right wings mods seem more sensitive anyway. The right likes their safe spaces.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

I take my best :censored2:s 💩 while reading your posts. Please don’t go.

bbsam

Staff member
I'd like to thank those who have somewhat supported my ideas/me at times....

I don't don't know when I'll be totally moderated out of existence so, thanks for on topic conversations.

It's tough to wade through the human debris. I plan to carry on until canceled/silenced.

Thanks.