Sixth report day

laffter

As I understand it, since Sunday is the beginning of the new week, if you work, Friday is your sixth report day and is to be paid at time and a half.

How does Christmas affect this? Since we don't report to work on Christmas, would Friday still be considered a sixth report day?

Can anyone point me to the right place in the contract book that talks about this?

OPTION3

As I understand it, since Sunday is the beginning of the new week, if you work, Friday is your sixth report day and is to be paid at time and a half.

How does Christmas affect this? Since we don't report to work on Christmas, would Friday still be considered a sixth report day?

Can anyone point me to the right place in the contract book that talks about this?
NO You did not report to work…not a sixth report

upsman68

Wednesday is considered a punch. So Friday will be a sixth bunch and you will receive time and a half. I have worked a Saturday after Labor Day and was paid time and a half for all hours worked.

OPTION3

Wednesday is considered a punch. So Friday will be a sixth bunch and you will receive time and a half. I have worked a Saturday after Labor Day and was paid time and a half for all hours worked.
did you already have 40 hrs….that could be the reason for time an half---in our supplement it is not considered a report…have filed on it and lost

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

If you're a part timer in the Southern region, if you've been there a year and get paid holidays, then it's still considered the 6th report and is paid at time and a half.

What job are you doing and where?

laffter

If you're a part timer in the Southern region, if you've been there a year and get paid holidays, then it's still considered the 6th report and is paid at time and a half.

What job are you doing and where?

I'm near Texas and work preload. We had preload sorts both Saturday and Sunday last weekend in an attempt to catch up on backlogged volume.

I believe I'm in the Southern region.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm near Texas and work preload. We had preload sorts both Saturday and Sunday last weekend in an attempt to catch up on backlogged volume.

I believe I'm in the Southern region.
I can't point you to an article in the contract or supplement, but from first hand experience, if you get holiday pay then Friday will be time and a half. Enjoy the flood of hours while you can, save it for the summer drought.

laffter

I can't point you to an article in the contract or supplement, but from first hand experience, if you get holiday pay then Friday will be time and a half. Enjoy the flood of hours while you can, save it for the summer drought.

I've been working here for ~2.5 years, so holidays are paid.

Thanks for the information. I just want to make sure I'm paid accordingly.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
M-friend, Sat is 6th, Sun is 7th
T-Sat, Sun is 6th, Mon is 7th
Sun-Thur, Fri is 6th, Sat is 7th
I think the main question is does Christmas count as a punch as far as OT for all day Friday is concerned, if you had worked Sun.

S-1,M-2, T-3, Wend+Christmas=?

I think the main question is does Christmas count as a punch as far as OT for all day Friday is concerned, if you had worked Sun.

S-1,M-2, T-3, Wend+Christmas=?

If Sun is your first scheduled punch then Fri is your sixth. Holiday/no holiday, wed would be punch four of the week.

So yes, at least here in my local, Fri would be 1.5x OT.

1000RR

I'm in the Central Region but my local goes by CONSECUTIVE 6th punch is time and a half and 7th consecutive day is double time. Paid holidays here are considered punches.

Shryp

Our hub has ran the last 4 Sundays. (December 1, 8, 15, 22)

I worked 8 15 and 22. They messed up and didn't pay OT for the Friday the people worked on December 1, but they were suppose to fix that.

December 8 and 15 did give us OT for those Fridays and I can confirm that as I worked those 2.

We were told be won't get OT for this Friday even though we worked on the 22nd because we get the 24th off without pay and the 25th off as a holiday.

laffter

I forgot to add... and I don't know if this matters, but-

While I did work Sunday, it was not a scheduled day, in the sense that I was not required to work. It was voluntary.

I forgot to add... and I don't know if this matters, but-

While I did work Sunday, it was not a scheduled day, in the sense that I was not required to work. It was voluntary.

What....is.....the.......first.......regular......scheduled.......day......of......your......job?

If it is Monday = Monday through Friday , then Saturday is #6 and Sunday is #7. Pay will be the appropriate level of ot on those days.
If it is Tuesday=Tuesday through Saturday! then Sunday is the #6 and Monday is the #7.
If it is Sunday=Sunday through Thursday! Friday is the #6 and Saturday is the #7.

If you work a 6th or 7th day, voluntarily or by force, you will be paid the appropriate level of ot.

Here in my local the day the holiday falls on in your regularly scheduled 5 day workweek still counts as what ever "punch day" it would have been if you had worked it. 1,2,3,4 or 5. If you work day 6 or 7 you would still receive the appropriate level of ot.

Here in my local you do not need to work the day before to get the appropriate level of ot on an extra day. For example, I work Mon-Fri, I sign up for Sun ( my 7th ) day, I don't have to work Saturday ( my 6th day ) to get the double time pay that comes with working Sunday. Why? Because it's the 7th day of my workweek regardless.

I don't know how to explain it anymore short of interpretive dance so I hope it made sense this time.

laffter

What....is.....the.......first.......regular......scheduled.......day......of......your......job?

If it is Monday = Monday through Friday , then Saturday is #6 and Sunday is #7. Pay will be the appropriate level of ot on those days.
If it is Tuesday=Tuesday through Saturday! then Sunday is the #6 and Monday is the #7.
If it is Sunday=Sunday through Thursday! Friday is the #6 and Saturday is the #7.

If you work a 6th or 7th day, voluntarily or by force, you will be paid the appropriate level of ot.

Here in my local the day the holiday falls on in your regularly scheduled 5 day workweek still counts as what ever "punch day" it would have been if you had worked it. 1,2,3,4 or 5. If you work day 6 or 7 you would still receive the appropriate level of ot.

Here in my local you do not need to work the day before to get the appropriate level of ot on an extra day. For example, I work Mon-Fri, I sign up for Sun ( my 7th ) day, I don't have to work Saturday ( my 6th day ) to get the double time pay that comes with working Sunday. Why? Because it's the 7th day of my workweek regardless.

I don't know how to explain it anymore short of interpretive dance so I hope it made sense this time.

I understood you the first time. However, I left out some information that was not previously addressed and may have been pertinent, so I decided it be best to add this information in case it made a difference.

Some of you bitch when being asked a vague question or when details are left out. Now you're making it sound like a chore that I'm adding some more information.

You didn't have to post this novel. There's plenty of hentai out there for you to watch, if that is better suited for your time.

I understood you the first time. However, I left out some information that was not previously addressed and may have been pertinent, so I decided it be best to add this information in case it made a difference.

Some of you bitch when being asked a vague question or when details are left out. Now you're making it sound like a chore that I'm adding some more information.

You didn't have to post this novel. There's plenty of hentai out there for you to watch, if that is better suited for your time.

My point was it doesn't matter the special situations of the week, your first regular scheduled day is #1, and so on.

Didn't mean to be a dick but some days it seems like we're on a broken record.

Will have to check out that hentai you recommend.