Sleep apnea

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

EE02E5BA-5137-40A9-BBC9-AFBDBDDD3C23.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol have a family doctor it was never suspected. My wife is in the medical field. Said there’s no way you have it. She sleeps 2 feet from me every night I didn’t snore very much.

You just keep pretending you know it all though. While you spend your whole life in the cab of a semi with no end game in sight.

BOOM!!

Rack em

Made the Podium
How much alcohol do you drink a week? Oh-maybe one or two beers .

Have you ever had more than 5 drinks in a 24 hour period? Never

I would say 99% of UPS drivers lie about their alcohol consumption --- or at least they better.
"Are you kidding me? I had 5 beers before coming to this appointment!"

MassWineGuy

Don’t mention it at DOT exams. But definitely get tested. You attach a very non/intrusive monitor when you go to bed and the doctor looks at the results.

quad decade guy

Lol have a family doctor it was never suspected. My wife is in the medical field. Said there’s no way you have it. She sleeps 2 feet from me every night I didn’t snore very much.

You just keep pretending you know it all though. While you spend your whole life in the cab of a semi with no end game in sight.

Not sure who the censor is, maybe Brownslaves Mom? Try this again. it's interesting who gets a pass on being abusive here.

Now as an example of going to your family doctor: "Do you wake up tired after sleep?" "Yes" "Do you fall asleep watching TV?" "Yes"

"Do you snore?" "Yes". My doctor then said "I think we should test you for sleep apnea..." Curious, how did you come to get tested?

Now, why would you consult your non doctor(but admittedly in the "medical field")wife? In fact who was wrong. See?

But then what in the whole world does me continuing to work have to do with any of this? Or is that you just being abusive(and getting a

free pass)? By the way, we have the top feeder driver in the whole district at my building. He's way older than me and has more years.

Would you call him a failure? You would belittle, abuse, excoriate him just for not knowing him or his finances....right?

iowa boy

How much alcohol do you drink a week? Oh-maybe one or two beers .

Have you ever had more than 5 drinks in a 24 hour period? Never

I would say 99% of UPS drivers lie about their alcohol consumption --- or at least they better.

It's not lying, its just not telling the whole truth...

Poop Head

Judge me.
Do you video yourself sleeping?
In all seriousness, i couldnt imagine being a driver, especially feeder (with the messed up sleep schedule) and having sleep apnea. I had it for a while before i went fulltime, legitimately thought i was gonna die in my sleep, many times.