Sleeper teams

barnyard

KTM rider
It goes the other way too. Imagine your last leg is from a railyard back home and the train is usually 3+ hours late, and still needs to be unloaded.

I would imagine that that is a frequent occurrence. One of the runs that I cover, I see a lot of sleepers leaving the building TO, I have not asked, but I would guess they are going to the railyard, as it is very close to that building. I have never picked up a trailer quickly from a railyard.

Thanks for the explanation.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I would imagine that that is a frequent occurrence. One of the runs that I cover, I see a lot of sleepers leaving the building TO, I have not asked, but I would guess they are going to the railyard, as it is very close to that building. I have never picked up a trailer quickly from a railyard.

Thanks for the explanation.
Many of those umxu/emhu’s have issues with them.... constantly getting flat tires fixed or flips on the Chassis.... it is a joke...

Driver7906

My hub doesn't currently have any sleeper teams but there are rumors about us getting two or more. I'd do a sleeper team depending on who I go with and what days I'd be home. I'd prefer to out on the road with one of the Circle Of Honor vets.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My hub doesn't currently have any sleeper teams but there are rumors about us getting two or more. I'd do a sleeper team depending on who I go with and what days I'd be home. I'd prefer to out on the road with one of the Circle Of Honor vets.
The circle of honor scammers??? Yeah, no thank you...

Driver7906

The circle of honor scammers??? Yeah, no thank you...

Well, if I’m going to be sleeping in the back of a tractor while the other guy/gal is driving, I’d rather it be with a driver who hasn’t had an accident in 25+ years. Not to mention the things I can learn from said driver that will help me later on. I try to learn from these guys before they retire (or IF they ever DO retire).

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Well, if I’m going to be sleeping in the back of a tractor while the other guy/gal is driving, I’d rather it be with a driver who hasn’t had an accident in 25+ years. Not to mention the things I can learn from said driver that will help me later on. I try to learn from these guys before they retire (or IF they ever DO retire).
True... some of these drivers want to do this into their 70’s.... good for them, that won’t be me

Indecisi0n

I agree you would want to be very picky on who you choose . For example blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'2" 230 pounds, low bodyfat, works out, and isn't afraid to get dirty .

Driver7906

I agree you would want to be very picky on who you choose . For example blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'2" 230 pounds, low bodyfat, works out, and isn't afraid to get dirty .

Blonde hair and blue eyes? Seriously?

This is about having a safe driver for a sleeper partner. Not the MAGA agenda.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

At what point will you tell your co-driver that B driver really stands for bottom?

This picture is how I envision Penske looking at your berth when they do a PMI. :)

Condo_986_IR9.jpg