Sleeper teams

Cheech_

It's mostly Maui Wowie but part Labrador.
The legs are all preset when you leave correct?? If that is the case, there are pull times for each leg also, correct? If that is the case, does delay pay start after your scheduled pull time??

If it starts as soon as you arrive, regardless of pull time, isn't that the same as a runner/gunner skipping break to get more bonus??

Kidney stones are kind of common in OTR guys. One of the causes of stones is not drinking enough liquid to flush out your kidneys.

You both get paid from the time you enter a facility to the time you leave it, EXCEPT for the one facility you stop at that's the farthest distance from your hub in that case the first two hours you're there you have to give them for free. At your furthest point always try to go on any type of paid delay, wash is always my favorite. Always get your fuel on the road, we use loves because they give the best rewards, and if you plan to right you'll get paid for switching drivers. All fueling on the road pays 30 minutes, so if it takes you 5 minutes or 5 hours you're both getting paid for 30 minutes. There's good money in sleepers but it'll all come down to who you choose to ride with, remember you'll be spending majority of your time with them in a box and always wear the net when in the bunk because it only takes traffic stopping quickly in front of your co-driver once and you'll wake up in the front with him/her.

Rown1986

Is sleeper team part of UPS contract or UPSF contract? If you are hired off the street for sleeper team which are you? UpsFreight or ups? There is no pay scale for sleeper team in the UPsf contract is why I ask.

Indecisi0n

Ok honest question, lol

do you sleeper guys sleep in the same sheets ? Or does one sleep under covers and another over covers ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don't have time for that.
e65.gif

Can't imagine doing that job unless both really get along well.