Sleeper teams

Kingfish

Ok honest question, lol

do you sleeper guys sleep in the same sheets ? Or does one sleep under covers and another over covers ?
Everyone is different here’s how I set it up, sheet on bed changed weekly then sleeping bag lined with a light blanket or sheet, the lined sheet is easier to wash then the bag itself, for the bag you want something that doesnt have a slick surface, the slick surface bags tend to slide on the bed in turns and not suited fo sleeper duty,

when you finish your bunk time roll up bag and throw on top bunk and clear the area out for co driver,
if truck breaks down during the winter you might lose heat so a sleeping bag can save your life

new drivers tend to have the bedding the wife was gonna throw away that used to be on the kids beds so if you see transformer sheets or anything like that you know he’s new to sleeper work,

hope that helps I know it’s long winded but I’ve been a sleeper driver for 26 years

Driver7906

I’d be willing to cover a sleeper run for a week but not every week for a year. Living in a tractor doesn’t sound appealing to me.