Slurrer In Exchief

bacha29

Biden won the national popular vote by a lot last year but he didn't win by much in the swing states. If Trump or some other extremist dip* isn't running in 2024 the Democrats are going to have trouble hanging onto moderates. Not interested in Kamala, lenient illegal immigration policy, trillions more in spending programs, etc.
Got to give her credit for trying one thing. Trying to find out WHY millions are pouring into the states knowing full well that they are entering illegally . Nation building should not be the task of the US but in this case like it or not government building might end up being a task it cannot avoid.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Got to give her credit for trying one thing. Trying to find out WHY millions are pouring into the states knowing full well that they are entering illegally . Nation building should not be the task of the US but in this case like it or not government building might end up being a task it cannot avoid.
Are you referring to her boondoggle to Guatemala & Mexico???
WHY are they coming here illegally? Is this a real question? Isn't it because they get sanctuary and a shot at a better life?
What NATION are you talking about that needs to be built? Are you inferring that Harris is going to build Guatemala, Mexico or the Black Nation???

What are you actually talking about?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
WHY are they coming here illegally? Is this a real question? Isn't it because they get sanctuary and a shot at a better life?
What NATION are you talking about that needs to be built? Are you inferring that Harris is going to build Guatemala, Mexico or the Black Nation???

These left wing radicals think the solution to illegal immigration is to give our money to foreign countries.

bacha29

They have almost zero functioning governments in Central America . Graft and violence runs almost unabated . In addition it's an economy that relies heavily on agriculture but they've had droughts down there in recent years. Climate change is affecting them. Furthermore we saw how ineffective Trump's wall was. Great idea, just build a wall around the problem and forget about it.
BTW. Just what do you mean by your term..... "Black Nation"?

bacha29

Right right it's got nothing to do with her being an unlikeable dumb bitch.
What would your opinion of her be if she as a white, female Republican and that person went to Central America in an attempt to gain information needed in an effort to develop an effective US policy toward Central America?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
They have almost zero functioning governments in Central America . Graft and violence runs almost unabated . In addition it's an economy that relies heavily on agriculture but they've had droughts down there in recent years. Climate change is affecting them. Furthermore we saw how ineffective Trump's wall was. Great idea, just build a wall around the problem and forget about it.
BTW. Just what do you mean by your term..... "Black Nation"?
Well,
There actually ARE functioning Governments in Central America. Perhaps not like what you would approve of or have been exposed to....
Everyone of those countries function in their own way....Like they always will. Surely you don't think the Dems are so stupid as to try to "change" a government by giving them $$$.!!!!!
Been there, done that and this is not post WWII/Cold War.

By "Black Nation", I thought you were possibly referring to some Dem notion to fund a "Black Nation"...They'd have their "Wall St." back... LOL

I was not sure what you were getting at. I was hoping you weren't going towards funding Central America...LOL

bacha29

Well,
There actually ARE functioning Governments in Central America. Perhaps not like what you would approve of or have been exposed to....
Everyone of those countries function in their own way....Like they always will. Surely you don't think the Dems are so stupid as to try to "change" a government by giving them $$$.!!!!!
Been there, done that and this is not post WWII/Cold War.

By "Black Nation", I thought you were possibly referring to some Dem notion to fund a "Black Nation"...They'd have their "Wall St." back... LOL

I was not sure what you were getting at. I was hoping you weren't going towards funding Central America...LOL
"Black Nation" was YOUR term not mine Quit trying to deflect, owe up to it and disclose what YOU meant by it. BTW, we've been sending aid to Central America for decades.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
"Black Nation" was YOUR term not mine Quit trying to deflect, owe up to it and disclose what YOU meant by it. BTW, we've been sending aid to Central America for decades.
Look, I didn't state that "Black Nation" was YOUR term....I don't need to deflect :censored2:!
Biden and Harris throwing $300M+ for "Humanitarian Aid" has been kept pretty guarded.

I'm well aware of what we give to other countries. Read up on it and get smarter. (I'd be happy to walk you through it if needed).

bacha29

Look, I didn't state that "Black Nation" was YOUR term....I don't need to deflect *!
Biden and Harris throwing $300M+ for "Humanitarian Aid" has been kept pretty guarded.

I'm well aware of what we give to other countries. Read up on it and get smarter. (I'd be happy to walk you through it if needed).

Oh ,so you were a commissioned military officer with a well documented career in the field of Central American diplomacy?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Oh ,so you were a commissioned military officer with a well documented career in the field of Central American diplomacy?
Here we go again.....

Without dazzling you with my credentials, let me just say that it's not spectacular that someone knows something more than what is printed in Wikipedia or is fed to them via CNN!

LOL You obviously need to read Wikipedia some more about the role of the military....

bacha29

Here we go again.....

Without dazzling you with my credentials, let me just say that it's not spectacular that someone knows something more than what is printed in Wikipedia or is fed to them via CNN!
The only reason you're on here is because you think the other people on here actually believe your B.S. To this point you have failed to prove that you have the formal education and the career achievement to speak to the matter with anymore credibility and expertise than anybody else on here.