Slurrer In Exchief

floridays

They have almost zero functioning governments in Central America . Graft and violence runs almost unabated . In addition it's an economy that relies heavily on agriculture but they've had droughts down there in recent years. Climate change is affecting them. Furthermore we saw how ineffective Trump's wall was. Great idea, just build a wall around the problem and forget about it.
BTW. Just what do you mean by your term..... "Black Nation"?
No one is ignorant enough to say the :poop: you just did with a straight face.
We understand the game.

floridays

Oh ,so you were a commissioned military officer with a well documented career in the field of Central American diplomacy?
My father was, minus the diplomacy part. During Cuban missile crisis, Miami Florida is where my family lived.
Bonifides for my dad.

What do you not understand about the push to establish communism in the western hemisphere in the 60's and later decades?

floridays

You're the guy who is obsessed with race. You're attacks are always focused on Democrats especially those who are part of the population that comprise the minority .
Take race baiting and perverted sexual "identification" away from the democrats and you have nothing. Poof, their platform disappears.

Tyrone Slothrop

1623029785554.png

floridays

Sorry pal. You keep trying to bait people into the conversation about race relations then try to make it look like the other person instigated it. It doesn't work.
democrats thrive on dividing "races," then you clowns get pissed when someone confronts your assertions and call them racists when you don't like their assessments of your proclamations.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I would take every avenue I could to avoid the Vietnam war. What were we fighting for?
That's fascinating.
You were spewing a different story of vomit before your dear supreme leader sloppy joe Biden came into office....
I bet the poop from his draft dodging days still leaves a stench.
Many were victims of a bone spur epidemic that ravaged our men.
Not for draft dodging cadet bone spurs, then.
Some poor kid from Florida had to go to Vietnam because Donnie was a draft dodger.

bacha29

My father was, minus the diplomacy part. During Cuban missile crisis, Miami Florida is where my family lived.
Bonifides for my dad.

What do you not understand about the push to establish communism in the western hemisphere in the 60's and later decades?
I thought you were still living in the 1960's.

bacha29

I would take every avenue I could to avoid the Vietnam war. What were we fighting for?
In the closing days of the Vietnam War, every member of my senior class both male and female were sent down and ordered to take the so called "Armed Forces Test" . I would like to see them get away with that today. We hadn't even turned 18 at the time There were recruiters from every branch. Army, Navy, Jar Heads you name it. All of them were swinging that " we can still draft you" club over our heads. Given their attitude I and others simply said "Ok, if that's how you fell about it then draft us" . So on my 18th birthday I registered for the draft and simply waited for them to come for me. As it turned out low and behold I pulled out a 204 lottery number. Chances of them drafting that high was quite low. The day afterward I was bombarded with phone calls , letters etc. " Hey, let's go to lunch .You did great on the test, we can talk enlistment over lunch, etc" My answer consisted of two of the seven words the FCC has banned from the airwaves. I wasn't about to go running into a war that Nixon was running out of and the American people knew long before Washington did that Vietnam would be the first war America lost.