Slurrer In Exchief

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The only reason you're on here is because you think the other people on here actually believe your B.S. To this point you have failed to prove that you have the formal education and the career achievement to speak to the matter with anymore credibility and expertise than anybody else on here.
There's actually another reason.
I get a kick out of bad grammar and spelling.......

Let's look at this impassioned rant above...

You're such an easy target...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sorry pal. You keep trying to bait people into the conversation about race relations then try to make it look like the other person instigated it. It doesn't work.
I said Kamala is an unlikeable bitch.
Because she is.

You then suggested I'm racist because you can't defend her.

Ttku left winger.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Who are you trying to convince?
Bless your heart.

These left wing radicals think the solution to illegal immigration is to give our money to foreign countries.

Do you think Democrats' policy of telling illegal immigrants to come here for amnesty is an effective policy?

You just brought race into the conversation, not me. Ttku left winger.
Liberals! Left winger! Democrats! Democrats liberals liberals left winger!

floridays

Donald Trump turns 75 in 8 more days. It's not hard to see how this political battle is shaping up. Now the first party that can offer up a presidential candidate who can connect with a sufficient number of voting blocks and demographics and is under the age of 55 that party will have the heads up in 2024.
I thought that was the prick you clowns just "elected" in "the most fair election."

floridays

Biden won the national popular vote by a lot last year but he didn't win by much in the swing states. If Trump or some other extremist dip* isn't running in 2024 the Democrats are going to have trouble hanging onto moderates. Not interested in Kamala, lenient illegal immigration policy, trillions more in spending programs, etc.
Hey dip*, do you support the democrat platform. Yes or No?
You try and play the good game that you are a moderate voter. Nut cutting time, their platform isn't changing.
Will you vote for whichever Reprobate they fling out?