SNEAKY PLAN TO TAX YOU PER MILE YOU DRIVE HIDDEN IN INFRASTRUCTURE BILL!

vantexan

if you trash the planet its possible we will need money for a/c, air filters, breathing masks, etc

so while its not a tax, you will still waste money on it.
If we do everything perfect in the States guys like you would still blame us for what China and India are doing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Europe learned a lesson and is getting their coal plants back on line.
I owe you an apology as I thought that you were full of you know what with this post:

It could take effect as soon as this week. The Netherlands, meanwhile, has amended legislation to allow coal plants to run at full capacity until the end of 2023, and France and Austria are both planning to reopen coal-fired power units. France says it won't use those coal plants beyond this winter. .Jul 14, 2022

rickyb

I owe you an apology as I thought that you were full of you know what with this post:

It could take effect as soon as this week. The Netherlands, meanwhile, has amended legislation to allow coal plants to run at full capacity until the end of 2023, and France and Austria are both planning to reopen coal-fired power units. France says it won't use those coal plants beyond this winter. .Jul 14, 2022
Not actually a solution

Babagounj

Strength through joy

But didn't these countries sign the Paris Climate Accords ?