SNEAKY PLAN TO TAX YOU PER MILE YOU DRIVE HIDDEN IN INFRASTRUCTURE BILL!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure it does. And Tesla does have them. Jay Leno already drove one of them. You should check it out.

It exists. It already does what it says. And they built bigger than CACH to build more.
You're saying the Tesla truck is better.
I'm saying a truck you can't buy is not better than a truck you can.

Your response is hurr durr they built a big building.

wilberforce15

Yes they can. It's not debatable.
They're for sale. Go to their websites and look.

Is this when you change the 'average new car price' standard you proposed and start a fanboy ramble?
They're not for sale. They can match price without matching performance, or they can match performance without matching price. And if they match both, they won't match the profit margins.

Not debateable.

wilberforce15

You either struggle with reading comprehension, or you are purposefully changing your argument because you can't defend it.

There are new cars for sale that beat the average price of new cars. How do you think averages work LMFAO.
They do not have EVs that match Tesla specs for the same price. Or the same performance. Or either for the same margin.

There is absolutely nobody who is in the same manufacturing league, and I'm not sure if you're being this dumb on purpose.

wilberforce15

I'm bored with this already. Ford throws in 3x more parts and 3x more materials to build a dang heat pump, and then uses 100x more welds on the body, and then uses a useless dealer network to distribute vehicles, and you wonder why Tesla has 3x the profit margin.

vantexan

I'm eagerly awaiting the day I'm wrong here, because that's the day I'm learning. And I love learning. It just hasn't happened. I come to BC for the dummies, not the smarties. The latter is comprised by a null set.
You must have me on ignore because you said Tesla's batteries never have to be replaced but a quick search shows that they do. Why do you feel you must lie for Tesla?

vantexan

I'm bored with this already. Ford throws in 3x more parts and 3x more materials to build a dang heat pump, and then uses 100x more welds on the body, and then uses a useless dealer network to distribute vehicles, and you wonder why Tesla has 3x the profit margin.
Until they can sell an affordable car for the masses that can do 500 miles on a charge it's a no brainer to buy a gas car.

wilberforce15

According to him, no good cars are sold for less than the average price of a car. That's $47,000.

Don't bother, he just changes his argument when he's proven wrong.
Nobody said that. You're so triggered you cannot read.

I plainly said that no manufacturer can deliver a decent EV with similar stats for under the average new car price.

You're embarrassing yourself.

wilberforce15

You must have me on ignore because you said Tesla's batteries never have to be replaced but a quick search shows that they do. Why do you feel you must lie for Tesla?
If you buy a Tesla today, you will never replace the battery.

Nobody cares about what you have to do with your 10 year old battery tech, or your 3 year old battery tech.

Current batteries are lifetime batteries for your children's children.

I do have you on ignore. Curiosity got me and I checked.

wilberforce15

Until they can sell an affordable car for the masses that can do 500 miles on a charge it's a no brainer to buy a gas car.
If it's a no-brainer to buy a gas car, why are a few million people per year going the other direction voluntarily, and spending a premium to do it?

wilberforce15

DiDo trying to read:
tropicalnorseman-hoberg.gif