So How Cold Is It?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
snowx dady.jpg
y in Snow Day in Georgia: Georgia. It's 26 friend and the schools are closed

rod

Retired 22 years
The high today was -17. Its now -19 and heading south again.

On a positive note I got an E-mail from the local Harley dealer today saying that they are having a sale on all accessories Tuesday. The % off will be determined by what the low temperature is Monday night. I'm hoping it gets at least 50 below although in reality its only suppose to get to 30 below. It looks like going to the Harley shop is Tuesdays plan of action.

By the way 50 below (that's actual air temp not wind chill) is not out of the question. I've seen -52 here.

oldngray

nowhere special
On a positive note I got an E-mail from the local Harley dealer today saying that they are having a sale on all accessories Tuesday. The % off will be determined by what the low temperature is Monday night. I'm hoping it gets at least 50 below although in reality its only suppose to get to 30 below. It looks like going to the Harley shop is Tuesdays plan of action.

By the way 50 below (that's actual air temp not wind chill) is not out of the question. I've seen -52 here.

ride your bike there

Nimnim

The Nim
It hit 30 without windchill at the Orlando hub in Florida. I actually had to put pants on for this. Without the windchill I probably could have been ok without pants, but I spend a decent portion of the night with the wind on me so the pants were needed.

rod

Retired 22 years

26 % off at the Harley dealer. It didn't get as cold as they expected. Rats! It still makes it worth buying a few more trinkets for the ride.