So how much more or less did you get back this year in taxes from the Trump tax “cut”.....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When she’s like Christ you lost how much!!!! Just leave and shut up
hayzuse.gif

CoffeeStainedUniform

Mrs. Cold just got back our taxes this year and even with the child deduction doubling we still got back 1500 less than last year... and we claimed the same as last year. A quick google search reveals some of Trumps loyal followers are up in arms about it...to the point where they aren’t going to vote him in next time.... I’m glad that I, along with most of you folks, subsidized tax breaks for Mega Corporations like UPS, ExxonMobile, Amazon, Apple, etc, etc... many who were sitting on billions of cash reserves anyway.... absolutely sickening!!
Simple answer; your withholdings were more accurately calculated by HR. You kept more of your taxes all year long.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
People never that. Lol. They think the government is giving them something.
Bs... regardless of what people think about giving the govy free use of their money some people wouldn’t save the extra money per check but if they have their deductions right then they are using their rebates as a sort of savings account.... that mentality works for us... I really don’t want to get stuck trying to find an extra 2k at tax time to pay Uncle Sam.... especially after Christmas and thanksgiving spending.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
now if you live in a blue state where the salt deduction went away you might be screwed

Wally

Then why are some of trumps supporters raising hell then.... tax officials last year already stated that not everyone was going to get more back either per check or at the end of the year...
LOL, good thing he's just at 50% job approval.

Wally

Bs... regardless of what people think about giving the govy free use of their money some people wouldn’t save the extra money per check but if they have their deductions right then they are using their rebates as a sort of savings account.... that mentality works for us... I really don’t want to get stuck trying to find an extra 2k at tax time to pay Uncle Sam.... especially after Christmas and thanksgiving spending.
2K? That's @Brownslave688/@BakerMayfield2018 expensive bourbon tab.