So how much more or less did you get back this year in taxes from the Trump tax “cut”.....

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What we have here is. A failure to communicate.
If companies actually brought back jobs, profits back into the country like they said they would then good... give them the cuts.... they haven’t brought them back anywhere near what Trump and his economists thought....seriously dude.... and you talk about BUG.... lmao!!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If companies actually brought back jobs, profits back into the country like they said they would then good... give them the cuts.... they haven’t brought them back anywhere near what Trump and his economists thought....seriously dude.... and you talk about BUG.... lmao!!!
Yeahhhhhhh. friend it. Let all of em leave. Lmfao. That will work itself out I’m shure !! Your right. I don’t know what I was thinking. I apologize. It must be the alcohol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They averaged out trillions to come back into this country...companies haven’t brought back anywhere CLOSE to that amount.... they have already stated that the rich and ultra rich are the oneswho have benefited from these tax breaks....
And they should. If they are paying millions in taxes compared to a few thousand for a middle classer yeah they are gonna save more.

Ideally someone would actually fix it and give a flat tax to everyone. No write offs. Everyone pays the same flat 7% rate or whatever and then add a national sales tax.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How many real world jobs are these corporations really bringing back here... we know how ups scams, they aren’t the only ones who do it. There was suppose to be trillions of money to be brought back into the country and they have proven that it’s only been a couple hundred billion....
well for starters I don’t think anyone expected the “trillions” to rush back immediately. That’s really short sighted.

I also think companies are unwilling to spend or bring back too much because there’s no guarantee that the next president just won’t make it all null and void ASAP.

Last edited:

And they should. If they are paying millions in taxes compared to a few thousand for a middle classer yeah they are gonna save more.

Ideally someone would actually fix it and give a flat tax to everyone. No write offs. Everyone pays the same flat 7% rate or whatever and then add a national sales tax.
Not a fan of double taxation.