So how much more or less did you get back this year in taxes from the Trump tax “cut”.....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Who do you think is subsidizing these corporations huge tax breaks.... it’s not the poor or those making 250k or more... it’s you and me brother
Actually it is those making 250k or more. It’s the 200k to 500k. At least that was the only bracket that was supposed to have increased taxes and yeah I fortunatly that’s me.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Actually it is those making 250k or more. It’s the 200k to 500k. At least that was the only bracket that was supposed to have increased taxes and yeah I fortunatly that’s me.
If I were you I’d just quit and let mrs. Slave run the show... you can start a craft beer blog and go that route.... hella better than slanging boxes all day... and in regards to the trump cut, I think when all is said and done I think we will find out that people in lower tax brackets will indeed be paying more, although maybe not as much as you rich folks....;)

Brownslave688

If I were you I’d just quit and let mrs. Slave run the show... you can start a craft beer blog and go that route.... hella better than slanging boxes all day... and in regards to the trump cut, I think when all is said and done I think we will find out that people in lower tax brackets will indeed be paying more, although maybe not as much as you rich folks....;)
I am not a fan of the tax cuts for the record.

I also don’t think the returns tell the entire story.

Part of the problem was employers had no idea how much to withhold. Many employers realized in August they hadn’t withheld anywhere near enough

yadadamean116

Mrs. Cold just got back our taxes this year and even with the child deduction doubling we still got back 1500 less than last year... and we claimed the same as last year. A quick google search reveals some of Trumps loyal followers are up in arms about it...to the point where they aren’t going to vote him in next time.... I’m glad that I, along with most of you folks, subsidized tax breaks for Mega Corporations like UPS, ExxonMobile, Amazon, Apple, etc, etc... many who were sitting on billions of cash reserves anyway.... absolutely sickening!!
2900$ more than last year. Thank you Trump!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Nah bro. It’s the healthcare....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I am not a fan of the tax cuts for the record.

I also don’t think the returns tell the entire story.

Part of the problem was employers had no idea how much to withhold. Many employers realized in August they hadn’t withheld anywhere near enough
I just don’t agree that companies like Apple who have 300 billion in the bank should get a tax break... the job makers in this economy are the small and medium sized companies....

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I just don’t agree that companies like Apple who have 300 billion in the bank should get a tax break... the job makers in this economy are the small and medium sized companies....
U want them to stay here. And not ship all jobs overseas, yes they need and should get tax breaks. It benefits us all, and is needed.

Brownslave688

Whole family covered under me. Whatever You wanna call it. U know how much it would cost to go out and buy coverage like we have for a whole family ??
67E34606-C4B3-4E90-99D7-A319E6E1F9C7.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Whole family covered under me. Whatever You wanna call it. U know how much it would cost to go out and buy coverage like we have for a whole family ??

They don't want to know. Its scary. We were paying right at a thousand a month just for my wife for 4 years between when I lost my Teamster health plan when I turned 65 and until she got on Medicare