So in order to get paid you have to actually picket

Ihatebrown

I will picket....I have no problem with that. I have been with UPS for 22 years, when I started I was making 8.50 an hour. I am a SHE, I have never wanted to be driver I'm built for that. I applaud all the drivers, it's a hard job and I see how stressed my drivers are and how worn out they are at the end of the day and how their body aches. It's not an easy job to work 10 + hours on a daily basis.

BeachBoy

Well if that’s the case and I still have to waste gas then I’m crossing I couldn’t care less who doesn’t like it
Many courts hold that unions have the power to discipline their members for crossing a picket line. Such discipline can include imposing a significant fine and that the union can collect by suing the employee in state court.

RTS313

Many courts hold that unions have the power to discipline their members for crossing a picket line. Such discipline can include imposing a significant fine and that the union can collect by suing the employee in state court.
IMG_1346.gif

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I will picket....I have no problem with that. I have been with UPS for 22 years, when I started I was making 8.50 an hour. I am a SHE, I have never wanted to be driver I'm built for that. I applaud all the drivers, it's a hard job and I see how stressed my drivers are and how worn out they are at the end of the day and how their body aches. It's not an easy job to work 10 + hours on a daily basis.
Open bob