So in order to get paid you have to actually picket

TheDudeAbides92

Our BA doesn't even know what's going on. The more I listen to chatter in our building the more I think this is Captain Sean's ship and we will either sail off into glory or ram into an iceberg and go down like the Titanic.
Cuz he’s in it for himself he’s a creepy left wing pedophile from Massachusetts

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You guys act like part timers are a different race or something. Every one of you was part time at one point also. There were lazy :censored2:s when you guys started too, and there were lazy :censored2: part timers in the 80s also, and they got paid the equivalent to $33 an hour after inflation
Why are you part time after 16+ years at this company?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well here’s an idea, how about instead of spending so much of your energy worrying about part timers getting a little bit more money, you focus on corporate shareholders and the ceo raking in billions every year

They’re playing you for a fool and your falling for it
That's a losing argument kiddo.
I suggest you focus on honest pay for honest work, and leave your complaints about capitalism out of it.

HarryWarden

Because it’s taken out of my check and there’s no choice in the matter ? This is the people’s republic of NJ remember
Man all you do is whine and complain. The union sucks, New Jersey sucks, Sean o brien sucks. :censored2:in leave already

So pathetic to be a part of a union and not agree and complain about it

TheDudeAbides92

Man all you do is whine and complain. The union sucks, New Jersey sucks, Sean o brien sucks. :censored2:in leave already

So pathetic to be a part of a union and not agree and complain about it
I would vote to get rid of them but they have all the useless workers in their pocket. It’s nothing but a Ponzi scheme it should be illegal. I don’t have any use for it so I ignore them. Same as dealing with the government