So is it just me?

Lobofan5

It seems that every time I log on these days..no matter what the thread is....It gets UGLY fast?

Is anyone else tired of people fighting ALL the time on here?

If it gets much worse..I'm out.

Not that it matters to anyone..its just my two cents.

H

hseofpayne

It seems that every time I log on these days..no matter what the thread is....It gets UGLY fast?

Talkin' bout ugly, is that a real picture of you?! Just kiddin', you're quite lovely w/o your teeth! You are right, and you probably think I am one of the bad guys, but there are so many on here who play the devils' advocate that Hell must be empty! Please stay you old hag, I promise to be nicer! Again, just kiddin'!

bellesotico

BOXstar
I think it just depends on what threads you frequent :) There are plenty that stay quite neutral, and if you ever go into chat, the conversation in there is quite friendly and lively.

I can understand you being tired of how some topics can take a turn for the worse, but in this type of setting, a forum, it is bound to happen.

cino321

I don't think there is a problem. Any disagreements anyone has had have been fairly respectful with both sides agreeing to disagree or whatever the case may be. I think it's interesting to hear different opinions and views. We're all individuals and come from different areas throughout the company. I think this forum would be very boring if everyone saw eye to eye.

H

hseofpayne

I think it just depends on what threads you frequent :) There are plenty that stay quite neutral, and if you ever go into chat, the conversation in there is quite friendly and lively.

I can understand you being tired of how some topics can take a turn for the worse, but in this type of setting, a forum, it is bound to happen.

Ciao Bella bellesotico! Please accept my apologies for turning the steering wheel towards the ditch in some of these threads. I have been sipping tequila and grande marnier since 8PM to calm my nerves b4 coming in here! By the way, your album picture is quite intoxicating itself! Grrrrrrr....!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Maybe you should realize that it is2008 and no one usues dial-up anymore unless tehy really have to. Nothing is slow at 15mbs.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
I think its all about how you take it. I personally like to see how others view the same situations that I encounter in my day. I do think we need more posts in the Lighten Up section though!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Mostly its enjoyable, Ive seen some turn ugly for no reason. I dont know why, I guess its human nature. Ignore the ugly and it will go away has been my experience. Enjoy the good skate over the bad.

kene1024

It seems to me that people, in general, are a little more tightly wound up
these days. Maybe due to stress from the crappy economy, high gas prices, whatever.

I have noticed that tempers seem to be a little shorter than usual in person as well as online.

But this forum seems to stay pretty civil compared to many others.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
A good, healthy debate is always enjoyable for me. What turns me off is when people resort to personal insults and name calling. It would be a pretty boring world if everybody agreed on everything.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I enjoy BC. I get a chance to talk to new people and see what life is like on their side of the tracks. Unfortunately, along with the good comes the bad. Some people just can't help but be negative and carry grudges even when you put an olive branch out to them.

Like Sober said, "A good healthy debate is always enjoyable".

Name calling and character bashing is not.

P.S. If I say something that offends anyone please feel free to tell me. I am not above apologizing.

feeder53

ADKtrails
I think things are as they are. A good place to vent if it does not get too close to home. I believe it is a good source of info on UPS worldwide and no matter where there are chatrooms there are those that would rather fight than switch.......We are all entitled to our opinion and can put it out there for all to see.........only in America...

Storm723

Preload Supervisor

From now on when you log in..I think you should go directly to KENMEI's threads...they will give you the laugh your in need of....lol!