So UPS is becoming what every other company is these days

Box Ox

Corrupt, greedy, indifferent to their workers, etc

i was just watching an interview with a few workers on this site UPS workers denounce Teamsters effort to impose sellout contract, despite “no” vote on oct 6 when the result came back. I think it's pretty sad what ups is becoming.

Asked earlier if ups is worth it these days and most of you say no just stick with walmart lol maybe the strike will be effective?

A blatantly ineffective union has by its own doing kicked open the doors for UPS to behave like any non-union company with obligations to Wall Street would.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Making $40/hr to drive around and honk at cuties all day. It's alright.
I was gonna say. Were gonna be at 41 bucks an hour. I still work at my own safe pace, Have full benefits and lots of vacation time. It sucks what happened though.

Beats the :censored2: out of working for walmart.

Walmart. LOL.

I was gonna say. Were gonna be at 41 bucks an hour. I still work at my own safe pace, Have full benefits and lots of vacation time. It sucks what happened though.

Beats the :censored2: out of working for walmart.

Walmart. LOL.

yeah the unions going down the drain and they refuse to hire more ft people to handle the workload but lol i make $40 hr and work 70 hrs a week!

Get :censored2:ed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So UPS is becoming what every other company is these days
Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by specialspork91, Today at 5:37 PM.
Becoming? Playa playa Dey been cuz shiiieett you cray for thinking otherwise. Ya feels me. Bless up.

Please allow me to translate:

In response to Kanovic,
UPS is no different than any other corporate entity, and Kanovic, I must say, I am perplexed, nay almost incensed that you would suggest otherwise!

Please note, I mean no disrespect by my comments. Best wishes, Specialspork91

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
E048F2C5-A35A-46FB-A283-02738806953C.gif
Please allow me to translate:

In response to Kanovic,
UPS is no different than any other corporate entity, and Kanovic, I must say, I am perplexed, nay almost incensed that you would suggest otherwise!

Please note, I mean no disrespect by my comments. Best wishes, Specialspork91

Days

Here's my take on UPS after many years.

If you have already put the time into the company, you feel like it'd be hard to leave. I love my coworkers even though sometimes it can be a little bit toxic. The benefits are great but can you be happy somewhere else? Probably. Money doesnt but happiness. You can make 40$ an hour and still be unhappy.

I think this is why a lot of part timers never start driving. It's not always about the money. For some people, it is, but others want a place they can go to work, have little responsibility, and then leave.

There's nothing better than punching out and being able to leave work at work. As for management, it can always be hard to trust them. I love my sups and managers, but it feels like any day you need to be able to understand that they won't always have your best interest at heart.

I know some people have posted on here about becoming emotionless robots and I think it holds up. There comes a point where the job just becomes easier and bearable when you just stop caring and work like a robot. It has happened to me, and I know what it's like.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
In 40-60 years, there won't be any pkg car driving careers. We'll all be replaced by drones and automation. UPS does not care about us, IT cares about survival at any means necessary, and will continue to slowly cut our rights until we're not needed anymore. Welcome to capitalism, we're not special. Work, enjoy the good living, stop complaining. We're not special

Mooseknuckle

In 40-60 years, there won't be any pkg car driving careers. We'll all be replaced by drones and automation. UPS does not care about us, IT cares about survival at any means necessary, and will continue to slowly cut our rights until we're not needed anymore. Welcome to capitalism, we're not special. Work, enjoy the good living, stop complaining. We're not special
I'm special.

Mooseknuckle

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Good good....bring it!!!