So who won the debate?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Most feeder drivers....

Your lucky day. I filed hundreds of grievances, mostly winners and usually on behalf of (as a steward), of course that's when I wasn't mindlessly talking on the radio...

Hence the "lead-in".... of "most". ;)

Our feeder drivers file whenever it's a valid violation.

How do they feel, when your Local trades them in exchange for a discharge case ?

Your Local does that.... right ?

-Bug-

10 point

How do they feel, when your Local trades them in exchange for a discharge case ?

Your Local does that.... right ?

-Bug-
Again, you need to reread the posts replied to before you dilute or modify people's responses and posts.

The trade offs were being referred to as a panel issue. Not local. Not that I'm bragging on local support because we're not.

UPS Preloader

H also told us that Fred flip flopped, Fred offered money to Slawson after he was charged, Fred brought a guy back on that he sued, Fred kept a steward on hat assaulted a member, Fred got .64 in 6 years, Fred negotiated concessions in contract like Tony on his ticket and a whole bunch of other things Fred should be removed from office in his local for.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with any of that. I'm addressing the fact that @wide load stated that the 6 hour shifts/no overtime after 5 hours were put into place by Z, which is incorrect. It happened under H&H and yes, it still continues under H&H and Z today.

Last edited:

Inthegame

See now that's where the train is off the track. Your "most" referred to feeder drivers on radios or cell phones.
I saw your separate challenge to "Show me one, that has the balls to file a grievance" and responded.
Anyway you want to paint it, it was a shot at feeder drivers, in poor taste. I'm used to it from upper UPS guys, just not Big Union Guys.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with any of that. I'm address the fact that @wide load stated that the 6 hour shifts/no overtime after 5 hours were put into place by Z, which is incorrect. It happened under H&H and yes, it still continues under H&H and Z today.
H and H are on your local board? Your supplement is handled by the local e board........Fred flip flopped on that issue also blamed his predecessor,sued him,and the paid him to advise him........Fred doesn't know what to do.........he's good at critisizing blaming and passing the buck

UPS Preloader

H and H are on your local board? Your supplement is handled by the local e board........Fred flip flopped on that issue also blamed his predecessor,sued him,and the paid him to advise him........Fred doesn't know what to do.........he's good at critisizing blaming and passing the buck

Once again, all I'm stating is that per KH, the 6 hour shifts/no overtime after 5 hours was put into effect the day before FZ took office.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Good job Dracuvague

Sorry, my access to all of the grievances in every local across the country is somewhat lacking. If you give me a few hours, Lord Font de Leroi, I can get you photo copies and SS numbers to everyone involved.

Do you think I making this up? Do your homework and search "feeders" and you will find examples, if you privileged digits will allow you. Or, just keep your head in the sand and hope for the best.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Yawn.

No guts, no glory.

Most feeder drivers....talk mindlessly on their radio, or cell phone.

Show me one, that has the balls to file a grievance.

(the ensuing excuses will follow)

-Bug-

Yep, says the guy who has wonders whether or not UPS is actually subcontracting bargaining work.

I guess all of the yellow copies in the feeder department are just so we can pretend to impress a BigUnionGuy like you. If only we had a hero like yourself back here in feeders...but then, you have no knowledge of management's activities under your own nose, so don't mind us, we'll just go grab an alternate with his eyes open.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sorry, my access to all of the grievances in every local across the country is somewhat lacking. If you give me a few hours, Lord Font de Leroi, I can get you photo copies and SS numbers to everyone involved.

Do you think I making this up? Do your homework and search "feeders" and you will find examples, if you privileged digits will allow you. Or, just keep your head in the sand and hope for the best.
I searched it but on all that was coming up were TDU articles.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Anyway you want to paint it, it was a shot at feeder drivers, in poor taste. I'm used to it from upper UPS guys, just not Big Union Guys.

After rereading my previous post;

It wasn't my intention to offend, but I can understand the perception.

Bug, is certainly not above offering an apology for the "perceived" transgression.

But.... I won't say I'm sorry.

There is a difference.

-Bug-

There are only a handful of BrownCafe members, whose opinion I respect.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
After rereading my previous post;

It wasn't my intention to offend, but I can understand the perception.

Bug, is certainly not above offering an apology for the "perceived" transgression.

But.... I won't say I'm sorry.

There is a difference.

-Bug-

Nothing wrong with saying your sorry, people will respect you more. ........not less.

Spongebob1

H also told us that Fred flip flopped, Fred offered money to Slawson after he was charged, Fred brought a guy back on that he sued, Fred kept a steward on hat assaulted a member, Fred got .64 in 6 years, Fred negotiated concessions in contract like Tony on his ticket and a whole bunch of other things Fred should be removed from office in his local for.

Lies, and more lies, and talk about twisting an e-mail,

Fred sent that e-mail before the IRB report and Fred stated that at the debate! Fred didn't give one dime to the Slawsons,.....
The steward was punished,.. a co-worker got in his face and he shoved him, that's it, no punches, no blood, no arrest, K.H tried to make this into a huge criminal act, and it was a shove, read the report! The steward was banned from being a delegate, and Vegas, but H kept trying to deflect from the R.A scandal,
The same with the Ohio Conference, another failure by K.H, and J.H...
K.H twisted the facts once again, Voith was lie, in fact a huge lie, friend. won 21.5 million in back pay,...
Another big lie was (friend.Z taking full time jobs to part time 6 hour jobs) =big lie,
Another big lie from H, was why the low voter turn out, he said cuz everyone is just so happy with their contract,..... Bull,... Visit the barns and here all the discontent,.
K.H twisted the truth and lied so many times I don't know how friend kept from knocking him out!

Oh and btw,... In the debate room, on H's side it was all IBT, and on friend's side it was all rank and file, they came on their own time and dime, not the Hofficers, they came on the members dime, driving and using Union resources, there's a video of it to!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Lies, and more lies, and talk about twisting an e-mail,

Fred sent that e-mail before the IRB report and Fred stated that at the debate! Fred didn't give one dime to the Slawsons,.....
The steward was punished,.. a co-worker got in his face and he shoved him, that's it, no punches, no blood, no arrest, K.H tried to make this into a huge criminal act, and it was a shove, read the report! The steward was banned from being a delegate, and Vegas, but H kept trying to deflect from the R.A scandal,
The same with the Ohio Conference, another failure by K.H, and J.H...
K.H twisted the facts once again, Voith was lie, in fact a huge lie, friend. won 21.5 million in back pay,...
Another big lie was (friend.Z taking full time jobs to part time 6 hour jobs) =big lie,
Another big lie from H, was why the low voter turn out, he said cuz everyone is just so happy with their contract,..... Bull,... Visit the barns and here all the discontent,.
K.H twisted the truth and lied so many times I don't know how friend kept from knocking him out!

Oh and btw,... In the debate room, on H's side it was all IBT, and on friend's side it was all rank and file, they came on their own time and dime, not the officers, they came on the members dime, driving and using Union resources, there's a video of it to!
What was H talking about when he said "delegates, retaliation against a member"? Was that a lie?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
...and conversely, it is likely there are only a handful of BrownCafe members who care.

Personally I try to respect most of the opinions of most BrownCafe members, even when I don't agree, as it gives me perspective.

When you think you know it all, you become a liability.

~Bbbl~