So who won the debate?

Lies, and more lies, and talk about twisting an e-mail,

Fred sent that e-mail before the IRB report and Fred stated that at the debate! Fred didn't give one dime to the Slawsons,.....
The steward was punished,.. a co-worker got in his face and he shoved him, that's it, no punches, no blood, no arrest, K.H tried to make this into a huge criminal act, and it was a shove, read the report! The steward was banned from being a delegate, and Vegas, but H kept trying to deflect from the R.A scandal,
The same with the Ohio Conference, another failure by K.H, and J.H...
K.H twisted the facts once again, Voith was lie, in fact a huge lie, friend. won 21.5 million in back pay,...
Another big lie was (friend.Z taking full time jobs to part time 6 hour jobs) =big lie,
Another big lie from H, was why the low voter turn out, he said cuz everyone is just so happy with their contract,..... Bull,... Visit the barns and here all the discontent,.
K.H twisted the truth and lied so many times I don't know how friend kept from knocking him out!

Oh and btw,... In the debate room, on H's side it was all IBT, and on friend's side it was all rank and file, they came on their own time and dime, not the officers, they came on the members dime, driving and using Union resources, there's a video of it to!
This post is part lie and the rest non factual.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
...and conversely, it is likely there are only a handful of BrownCafe members who care.

Personally I try to respect most of the opinions of most BrownCafe members, even when I don't agree, as it gives me perspective.

Progress???

But, you took the time.... to point it out.
Why is that ? :biggrin:

Because you brought it up???
(we continue to "point things out" to Dave as well?)
Why is that?

When you think you know it all, you become a liability.
Words of wisdom.
That kind of sums up FZ.... and the TDU slate.

After 17 years of opulence, from a man far less qualified from the beginning, many of us are willing to look elsewhere to Z.

Where is our "President"????
Why isn't he out front???

Counting on "dumb truck drivers" falling for the "banana in the tailpipe" again?

~Bbbl~

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Are the dispatchers obligated to disclose that information?
The dispatchers usually hate dealing with the gypos that come in... They use our facilities and try sleeping in our yards... Unacceptable and it depends which dispatcher you ask in regards to how much information they disclose....

Last edited:

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
...and conversely, it is likely there are only a handful of BrownCafe members who care.

Personally I try to respect most of the opinions of most BrownCafe members, even when I don't agree, as it gives me perspective.

When you think you know it all, you become a liability.

~Bbbl~

And, when you know it all, your listening skills are, shall we say, less than adequate. Not a good trait for a steward or business agent to have.

futile process

I wouldn't vote For Hoffa/hall if you paid me. Unfortunately, they pay most of their supporters with patronage positions in the union, with our union dues money.

Brown Spider

My favorite Yogism is: "50% of the game is half mental".

A favorite Yogism of mine is Yogi watching a horse race at Belmont..."That horse is so fast, it ain't even human". Another is Yogi giving directions to a friend..."After about 2 miles you'll come to a fork in the road. Take it."

ezmoney5150

I wouldn't vote For H/hall if you paid me. Unfortunately, they pay most of their supporters with patronage positions in the union, with our union dues money.

Psychiatric Care:

After Plan Deductible, 80% of covered charges to a maximum 30 visits per person per calendar year. The Out‐of‐Pocket Expense Limit does not apply.

Attachments

• U1 and U3 PBP.pdf
    215.4 KB · Views: 358