So, you want to be a trucker?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We used to only use parking lights when driving in the yard. Helped a lot when trying to spot trailers and or package cars. Any more all the package cars have daytime running lights. While I do agree with BF 909 original post, he may have taken it to the extreme.
I know sensitivity to bright lights is a symptom of certain learning disabilities like ADD. Autism too I think. The quality of his post seems to indicate that might be his problem.

Alamo Joe

64F69614-0DC8-4C8D-BC8E-43F6D64DE922.jpeg

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Ya, using headlights at night is cray cray.

Lol.
My same thought. Every time I see someone make a post complaining about people with their headlights on in the yard I just laugh. Literally nobody has them on during the day and if they did, they would be barely visible in the daylight and they certainly wouldn’t be a distraction. If it’s night time and you don’t have your headlights on, you’re a jackass.

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
Feeder training is for lack of a better terms, a crash course. It gives you the basic fundamentals of tractor driving.They train you to pass the licensing test. After that you’re on your own.

As others have stated, I learned more the first few weeks solo, than I did getting officially trained. 3 years in feeder and I still learn something new every day.

BottomFeeder909

Obviously the company disagrees with you.

I really don't care if the company agrees with me or not. The way they've learned the game is pretty underhanded and atrocious. Obviously what they've done is had someone study how the United States postal Service which happens to be our original parcel delivery service got things done and they copied it and implemented the United States postal services policies and subsequently federal express has also been without moral compass in stealing what UPS stole from USPS.

BottomFeeder909

We used to only use parking lights when driving in the yard. Helped a lot when trying to spot trailers and or package cars. Any more all the package cars have daytime running lights. While I do agree with BF 909 original post, he may have taken it to the extreme.

I have never been accused of being moderate, that's for sure!

BottomFeeder909

My same thought. Every time I see someone make a post complaining about people with their headlights on in the yard I just laugh. Literally nobody has them on during the day and if they did, they would be barely visible in the daylight and they certainly wouldn’t be a distraction. If it’s night time and you don’t have your headlights on, you’re a jackass.

Okay, please pay attention class. If you have a bright lamp in front of a candle the candle will make a shadow.

BottomFeeder909

The only time my headlamps are necessary is when there is zero outside illumination.

BottomFeeder909

Cliffs Notes version, please!

They are going about it all wrong. It's like they took somebody and put them into university and had them read all about the subject at hand and apply all of their knowledge in a artificial kind of way with formulas and papers and things like that.
What is lacking is real world and real scenario experience you know kind of like the School of hard knocks.