So...

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Nice joke too bad they're 16 inches flexed
giphy.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm sitting in a chair at an Amazon flex pickup station checking drivers in on a clipboard and telling them what door they should report to.

And I'm making 75 cents more an hour than I would at UPS

And I've been working preload for almost 4 years now

Why is this ok?
SO??????

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
They’re so cute at this age.

Sup dookie. You'll be happy to know I've deleted all my female contacts except the one I planned on keeping and even changed my number. Only the one knows where I live.

Part of me feels like a massive piece of :censored2: for it but other part feels like I did what I had to before I headed into a serious relationship or marriage. We're looking at apartments together now.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sup dookie. You'll be happy to know I've deleted all my female contacts except the one I planned on keeping and even changed my number. Only the one knows where I live.

Part of me feels like a massive piece of :censored2: for it but other part feels like I did what I had to before I headed into a serious relationship or marriage. We're looking at apartments together now.
That’s the most impressive thing you’ve said on here since you started.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You made a copy of the numbers ? Right

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive

Moving into an apartment with your Mother does not count as a serious relationship. And do some friend'n squats already.