So...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm sitting in a chair at an Amazon flex pickup station checking drivers in on a clipboard and telling them what door they should report to.

And I'm making 75 cents more an hour than I would at UPS

And I've been working preload for almost 4 years now

Why is this ok?
Amazon also pay $15 an hour or more towards your healthcare and pension?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
The way you talked about UPS and commitment to higher education had me thinking something... Then I noticed the shoes in that picture and everything became crystal clear.

I've seen feeder drivers with more wear on their shoes! :)

The Driver

I drive.
The way you talked about UPS and commitment to higher education had me thinking something... Then I noticed the shoes in that picture and everything became crystal clear.

I've seen feeder drivers with more wear on their shoes! :)

With their average weight, I bet feeder drivers' shoes soles look like pancakes.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It’s ok man, from what I’m reading, you’d have a hard time pushing the clutch in all day if you went driving.
Good one, SIR !!!! LMAO
giphy.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Amazon also pay $15 an hour or more towards your healthcare and pension?

They don't understand, unfortunately like the newbies at our place. Show me a few nickels up front and lose dollars down the line.

pensions are as dead as the dinosaurs, why would any young person in their right mind want a pension?

say what you want about right to work but at least there is no hostility or ambiguity at Amazon because the hierarchy of authority is blindingly clear

pensions are as dead as the dinosaurs, why would any young person in their right mind want a pension?

say what you want about right to work but at least there is no hostility or ambiguity at Amazon because the hierarchy of authority is blindingly clear
What I was trying to say is that the youngsters are looking at "the now" not the future.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Ahhh, but a pension when you’ve planned to not have one is amazing. Extra money, if it’s there, at retirement. Mine is funded well, I’m not young as you, but I certainly want it.