So...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm sitting in a chair at an Amazon flex pickup station checking drivers in on a clipboard and telling them what door they should report to.

And I'm making 75 cents more an hour than I would at UPS

And I've been working preload for almost 4 years now

Why is this ok?
More for us full timers!

Box Ox

We're looking at apartments together now.

No. No. NO.

GOD NO.

@sailfish is probably right. You're trying to do the right thing, but maybe it's too soon. You might feel trapped, revert back to the old ways and/or become a bitter dude who's in a bad situation with a roommate.

This girl you're with might be the best of your current selection simply because she's a good person. But you still might not have the kind of actual respect or desire for her on a level that'd be necessary for both of you to be happy in a long term deal.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@sailfish is probably right. You're trying to do the right thing, but maybe it's too soon. You might feel trapped, revert back to the old ways and/or become a bitter dude who's in a bad situation with a roommate.

This girl you're with might be the best of your current selection simply because she's a good person. But you still might not have the kind of actual respect or desire for her on a level that'd be necessary for both of you to be happy in a long term deal.

Man I used to hate you but the more I'm on here the more I like you.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
But it's a lot less work. And :censored2: driving I plan on going back to school
Dude, didn't they DQ you from driving? You remind me of a guy I worked in the hub with who stomped out of UPS screaming ":censored2: UPS! I am sick of this place!" Turns out he had just came back from LP and got caught for stealing scratch off lottery tickets

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Dude, didn't they DQ you from driving? You remind me of a guy I worked in the hub with who stomped out of UPS screaming ":censored2: UPS! I am sick of this place!" Turns out he had just came back from LP and got caught for stealing scratch off lottery tickets

No i dq myself. They asked me to come back for peak and I laughed at their :censored2:ing face

Turdferguson

Just a turd
No i dq myself. They asked me to come back for peak and I laughed at their :censored2:ing face
WhoppingWhiteGrackle-max-1mb.gif

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Sup dookie. You'll be happy to know I've deleted all my female contacts except the one I planned on keeping and even changed my number. Only the one knows where I live.

Part of me feels like a massive piece of :censored2: for it but other part feels like I did what I had to before I headed into a serious relationship or marriage. We're looking at apartments together now.
Good man...you’re gonna do what you’re gonna do but I just think cheating is one of the worst things you can do to someone...do you work at amazon FLEX strictly cause you think you’re ripped?? :)

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My future is with myself. I'm going to enjoy the higher pay per hour with less work and no loss of benefits while they pay for my school.
You did lose benefits. Your co pay and amount of coverage won’t be near UPS. And your 75 cent raise you gave yourself equates to $30 on a 40 hour week, probably about $21.50 after taxes. Good luck at Amazon, and with all those women.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
A single 6th punch nets me an extra $100 due to lax overtime rules but sure, that $.75 sounds like a sweet deal.

(but let's be honest, working anywhere is better than here)