Social Distancing

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
going to store this morning at 6. keeping fingers crossed.

just want a couple of things, milk, donuts, OJ .nothing really important.

Indecisi0n

This thread is gold
All these snowflakes thinking UPS is going to “protect” them

UPS doesent give 2 :censored2:s about you.you are a cog in a wheel nothing more nothing less You go down, there will be somebody else taking your slot tomorrow

Time to take a little personal responsibility
I've gone down. Now who's taking my slot ?

oldngray

nowhere special
Our stores here open at 6. From 6 to 730 they have old people only hours. Gotta be over 60
to get in the doors. There not carding anybody though. Honor system.
Here a lot of stores are opening from 7 to 8 am for one or two days a week for people over 60

ManInBrown

I've heard two things

Wash your hands

And

Don't take advantage of calling in sick. You WILL receive a documented talk with upon return. I have six years worth of sick days just withering away. This virus came at a good time.

Why even try to self isolate? Let it all burn.
Another difference between feeders and package. I’ve taken 3 of the last ten days off and they couldn’t have been happier to accommodate me. They’re begging people to take days here.

pkgdriver

Another difference between feeders and package. I’ve taken 3 of the last ten days off and they couldn’t have been happier to accommodate me. They’re begging people to take days here.
Nope.....Here In pkg I could have taken probably 50 out of the last 60 working days off. What is the difference? May differ center to center.