Social Distancing

MethodsMan

Well they’re going to have egg all over their face when this thing really starts spreading. Massive sick calls. The people actually working going out with 14 hour dispatches

vvv

Well, in my personal opinion, this world is littered with absolute idiots....probably a solid 70-80% don't deserve their next breath.
So a thinning of the herd is good to me. I've come to realize that animals have far more smarts than most humans.

As for handling the situation.....nobody would have been entering the country a month ago easily.
And a harsh stand of shutting pretty much everything down to not give it a chance to fester would be the way to go.
But they are all wishy washy and piecing it together with all these sporadic closings. A touch late for that. But it will pass and be business as usual.

Just don't kiss strangers on your route or touch them in funny places and then put your fingers to your mouth and I really think you are gonna come out of this just fine.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I've kept my handheld equipment and vehicle spotless for years and years like you would not imagine guys.....not just now because there's some extra alarm threat going around.

Why go to the extreme now when you could have been dragging something home unknowingly since your career started long ago? Seems a bit foolish if you aren't gonna do it all the time and be all in. Now you bought a case of Lysol spray because this is more in the public eye.....congrats.

Guess you have been taking foolish chances and compromising your families safety for quite some time.

A virus outbreak doesn't make germophobia any less pathological.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Well, in my personal opinion, this world is littered with absolute idiots....probably a solid 70-80% don't deserve their next breath.
So a thinning of the herd is good to me. I've come to realize that animals have far more smarts than most humans.

As for handling the situation.....nobody would have been entering the country a month ago easily.
And a harsh stand of shutting pretty much everything down to not give it a chance to fester would be the way to go.
But they are all wishy washy and piecing it together with all these sporadic closings. A touch late for that. But it will pass and be business as usual.

Just don't kiss strangers on your route or touch them in funny places and then put your fingers to your mouth and I really think you are gonna come out of this just fine.

Viruses don't select for intelligence. You could do everything right and still get the virus. The ones you think don't deserve to live will probably be the ones to survive.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Just keep working. The company will eventually realize that they will be no place open to wash our hands and will require us to buy the hand sanitizer that we can't even find anywhere and blame it on us.

vvv

Well they’re going to have egg all over their face when this thing really starts spreading. Massive sick calls. The people actually working going out with 14 hour dispatches

With the way I work I never have to worry about that. They've gotten smarter over time to realize that will just give them unneeded headaches later.

vvv

If you don’t think the Coronavirus is real, then it’s drastic. If you take it serious, the only response that will limit its spread is to be proactive. Do what you want, just don’t judge others.

"Lighten up Francis"!!

It's my job to judge others. To give some guidance, laugh and poke fun at whoever or whatever.

Someone needs to be that a z z hole....and I feel like I am definitely overqualified for that position.

vvv

Ill work.

What a trooper!! And since my route is only supposedly worth near 6 hours, I am willing to help out my buddy Poop in hard times. I am now donating my planned day to him and his family to get them thru these hard and uncertain times.

You're gonna love it out there my man. Lots of lovely young trim out there to get you thru this crisis.