Solar Eclipse

jedi_243

Has any other safety committees addressed the solar eclipse and the dangers that may come with it? Did they supply safety glasses to use while we are working through the eclipse?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What did they do for you?
They told us we would all get a five hour dispatch and that the Center Manager and On Road Supes all pitched in to buy 85 drivers solar eclipse viewing glasses to be used on the clock to stare at the sun instead of delivering packages. Not sure if I believe them yet...........

oldngray

nowhere special
season.png

Future

Victory Ride
They told us we would all get a five hour dispatch and that the Center Manager and On Road Supes all pitched in to buy 85 drivers solar eclipse viewing glasses to be used on the clock to stare at the sun instead of delivering packages. Not sure if I believe them yet...........
What r the cost of those glasses ...saw on the news that there is a shortage

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This, Boys and Girls, is what happens when you helicopter parent your children. They don't even trust themselves to not stare at the sun without some kind of protection while an eclipse is occurring. Lol.

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
Nope, we are about 1 hour south from the band, two, from the middle of it. Just in an area that has more disposable income per person than in the entire state of Georgia.
I guess the next occurrence my area ...will be in its direct path ....forget the year it will happen