Solar Eclipse

Future

Victory Ride
and a helmet
IMG_4577.JPG

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Has any other safety committees addressed the solar eclipse and the dangers that may come with it? Did they supply safety glasses to use while we are working through the eclipse?
Our management team ignores anything that isn't on their little reports.

john chesney

I think Orion is programmed to run your stops that still have daylight on that side of the planet and then return to the other side when it gets light again. Your miles for the day is 42

john chesney

I think they are cutting some routes on Monday. I think there will be 2 one of the routes will be before the eclipse and one will follow when the sun reappears.I heard you'll have about 30 million stops on each route but management said don't worry a lot will be residential.On paper I think this is about a 9 hour day. Remember safety first and stay hydrated if you get one of these 2 routes going out

ManInBrown

I wonder how many drivers in my center are so disconnected from the news and what's going on, that they don't even know this is occurring on Monday? You would have to think a few. I don't know about everyone else, but as I've gotten older, the news is probably one of my favorite things to watch. Fox News of course.

ManInBrown

You know there will be a big solar eclipse talk in the PCM on Monday, and if there wasn't I bet more then a few drivers would panic and bring it in thinking we were being attacked by aliens or something.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was on the highway this morning

Out in the middle of nowhere
Is one of those portable traffic signs that light up

It said

Solar Eclipse Monday Aug 21
Prepare for heavy traffic

Not a house either way for 4or5 miles

Wtf are these people thinking