Some of the stuff you guys post, your asking to get in trouble

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Well, considering the post you are referring to was only X'd by Jordan....who is just a trolling :censored2:, I wouldn't worry too much about it. He likes to just give red X's without any valid input.

View attachment 51959

@Jordan8021

xNnUStp.gif

GIF-dumb-fail-idiot-Schadenfreude-stupid-Wedding-Crashers-Will-Ferrell-GIF.gif

9.5er

Never say anything that you wouldn't say if the person was standing right in front of you.

I agree with this. Also may I ask, if you live by this why would it matter if other users of the forum know who you are? I currently use other forums and have posted pics of myself with my kids. I even went as far as posting my name and phone number. That was a couple years ago and no one has stolen my identity or stalked me.

stu13

We are all Teamster Brothers and Sisters no matter how you feel about what another one of your Brothers or Sisters are doing or getting away with you should never ever Rat them out. Remember you can do whatever you want and no Teamster should say anything either. The only ones that should be able to complain about us is Supervisors or Managers.

9.5er

Can you imagine how pathetic it would be to still be talking shop 14 years after you retire?

I disagree. If you put a lifetime of work into the job and make it to retirement there is no way you can simply turn away from it. Is the job my whole life?? No. But it is a big part of my life.
Do you leave the forum while on vacation? Why would you leave it after retirement?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I disagree. If you put a lifetime of work into the job and make it to retirement there is no way you can simply turn away from it. Is the job my whole life?? No. But it is a big part of my life.
Do you leave the forum while on vacation? Why would you leave it after retirement?

14 years after retirement??