Some of you guys are really stupid... on stuff you post

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Oh my god I am such a bad person. I lighten the spirits of some people on here by being silly and making jokes. Perhaps for the sour pusses on here I should be banished to mod queue and given a troll tag by @cheryl. That way you and the OP can rant and rave about what losers and idiots we are with impunity and fear of us mocking you
giphy.gif
///AGREED!!!

rickyb

Oh my god I am such a bad person. I lighten the spirits of some people on here by being silly and making jokes. Perhaps for the sour pusses on here I should be banished to mod queue and given a troll tag by @cheryl. That way you and the OP can rant and rave about what losers and idiots we are with impunity and fear of us mocking you
am i wrong?

im the same except too much of a serious sam

rickyb

WMDs and the fact that Saddam committed genocide of his own people (always gets lost in the liberal argument. Strange)
hey since you are so enlightened and have such an open mind, you should look up what howard zinn says about american forgien policy.

your country is not a special snow flake, you invade other countries for control like alot of countries do. you are aligned with dictatorships like the saudis, and you violently overthrow democracies and install dictatorships.

klein

Für Meno :)
an example of american control in latin america.

I watched that video in total.
And makes my wonder why corperations have become so greedy.
And Trump getting grants and paying zero taxes.
And others live near a garbage dump. Not because they are lazy and don't work. Mostly because of profits taken from the earnings they receive. Or out of work , because corporations let others do 60hrs or more per week work. (Cheaper).
Imperialisum as it is , doesn't work.
We all had the wake-up call in 2008.
Yet , did nothing.
Next wake-up call will be a total disaster to life as we know it.
1929 & worse !

Orion inc.

I like turtles
hey since you are so enlightened and have such an open mind, you should look up what howard zinn says about american forgien policy.

your country is not a special snow flake, you invade other countries for control like alot of countries do. you are aligned with dictatorships like the saudis, and you violently overthrow democracies and install dictatorships.

Just remember this genius, if we fall and crumble, Canada and pretty much every one of our allies falls just as fast and as hard.

rickyb

Just remember this genius, if we fall and crumble, Canada and pretty much every one of our allies falls just as fast and as hard.
i wouldnt count on it sherlock...but i would imagine canada could be badly affected, ive never heard anything of this before.

what i do know is america is the reserve currency and that really helps you with imports and your debt and whatever. i think it makes costs of goods cheaper. so that might screw you over. on the other hand if you stop spending 1.5 trillion per year on empire, that could free up alot of money for other programs or tax cuts. plus we will be safer from the ending of your government invading countries around the world.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
i wouldnt count on it sherlock...but i would imagine canada could be badly affected, ive never heard anything of this before.

what i do know is america is the reserve currency and that really helps you with imports and your debt and whatever. i think it makes costs of goods cheaper. so that might screw you over. on the other hand if you stop spending 1.5 trillion per year on empire, that could free up alot of money for other programs or tax cuts. plus we will be safer from the ending of your government invading countries around the world.

I'm amazed that someone as stupid as you exists. I mean, I've heard rumors that stupidity like yours existed. I just never saw it before.

Wow. Ain't that something??

rickyb

You mean when the South Vietnamese asked us to intervene? Just like the your European brothers would do if they went through similar circumstances?
another example of american imperialism:

"
But the movements and governments in Latin America have fallen prey to the dark forces of U.S. imperialism and the wrath of corporate power. The tricks long practiced by Washington and its corporate allies have returned—the black propaganda; the manipulation of the media; the bribery and corruption of politicians, generals, police, labor leaders and journalists; the legislative coups d’état; the economic strangulation; the discrediting of democratically elected leaders; the criminalization of the left; and the use of death squads to silence and disappear those fighting on behalf of the poor. It is an old, dirty game.

President Correa, who earned enmity from Washington for granting political asylum to Julian Assange four years ago and for closing the United States’ Manta military air base in 2009, warned recently that a new version of Operation Condor is underway in Latin America. Operation Condor, which operated in the 1970s and ’80s, saw thousands of labor union organizers, community leaders, students, activists, politicians, diplomats, religious leaders, journalists and artists tortured, assassinated and disappeared. The intelligence chiefs from right-wing regimes in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay and, later, Brazil had overseen the campaigns of terror. They received funds from the United States and logistical support and training from the Central Intelligence Agency. Press freedom, union organizing, all forms of artistic dissent and political opposition were abolished. In a coordinated effort these regimes brutally dismembered radical and leftist movements across Latin America. In Argentina alone 30,000 people disappeared."

rickyb

Your history is ass backwards. They were a French overseas department. The French were leading them to independence and setting up a democracy, that is until the communists started shooting them.

One of those consequences was an abortive coup in September 2010 by members of the Ecuadorean National Police. It was put down by force. Long charged that many of the Western NGO’s in Ecuador and throughout the region are conduits for money to right-wing parties. Military and police officials, along with some politicians, have long been on the CIA’s payroll in Latin America. President Correa in 2008 dismissed his defense minister, army chief of intelligence, commanders of the army and air force, and the military joint chiefs, saying that Ecuador’s intelligence systems were “totally infiltrated and subjugated to the CIA.”